White Sox vs. Yankees, 5/16/07 Lets Play Two!! (W), (L)

RME JICO

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Heads22 @ May 16, 2007 -> 09:10 PM)
Stavo will get his first hit in the bottom half of this inning. And he's gonna look good doin it.

Wow, following GameCast, Jose really is piddling around.

I'm f***in awesome.

QUOTE(chisox72 @ May 16, 2007 -> 09:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Especially since there has never been an outfielder in a Sox uniform that has misread or gotten a poor jump on the ball.

Don't talk about Uribe's error or the fact that Crede looked back to first instead of second on the line out...

Go look back in this thread and see if there were any posters baiting others by giving out virtual massages to Uribe and Crede.

Edited by santo=dorf

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 16, 2007 -> 09:20 PM)
I predict that will be the first and last hit of Gustavo Molina's career. Which is probably a good thing from the Sox's point of view.

What about his home run later tonight?

QUOTE(TheOcho @ May 16, 2007 -> 09:20 PM)
I called it first, stop trying to steal my thunder :crying Your an admin... give me this small pat on the back.

Pat.

QUOTE(vandy125 @ May 16, 2007 -> 09:23 PM)
Every mistake Erstad makes right now is magnified for some reason. Didn't he also save at least 2 runs earlier in the game with a nice catch at the wall?

So he's even on defense and hit a pathetic double play to get his OBP to .295. Congrats.

QUOTE(vandy125 @ May 16, 2007 -> 09:23 PM)
Every mistake Erstad makes right now is magnified for some reason. Didn't he also save at least 2 runs earlier in the game with a nice catch at the wall?

No the wind saved that s***.

One of the best things about baseball happened in that inning. Is there really another sport that makes such a respecful gensture of someone's firsts? The yanks immediately threw that ball over to the dugout to save. One of the great things about the game.