AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

greasywheels121

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 16, 2007 -> 04:15 PM)
Ozzie had his best regular season game since he took over for us in game 1 IMO. Danks is now a definite option for Sunday since he only threw 6.1 and 88 pitches. He used Thornton against all 3 lefties in the 9th and brought him in for Abreu in the 8th. He got a lot out of Aardsma, he kept the rest of the pen (including Bobby) fresh for tonight....I was impressed.

Maybe start a "This is why Ozzie is a genius" thread?

Yanks fans:

only think so because Dank is horrible and everyone is swinging the bat so badly. You have 8 runs, you should win a game, but today the swings are ugly against a bad pitcher. CWS are terrible. TB hits the ball... CWS shouldn't. Same with Boston.

gotta love yanks fans, completely clueless to everything except their own division, hell, their own city. Maybe even clueless to that. TRADE AROD HE SUXX

QUOTE(fathom @ May 16, 2007 -> 09:05 PM)
Great to get back to my desk to see the final score. I know it's after the fact, but I love that Ozzie kept Thornton in the game to face their lefties.

it's definitely nice to know we have bobby for tonights game. THough, woulda helped my fantasy team :(

QUOTE(bmags @ May 16, 2007 -> 05:09 PM)
gotta love yanks fans, completely clueless to everything except their own division, hell, their own city. Maybe even clueless to that. TRADE AROD HE SUXX

it's definitely nice to know we have bobby for tonights game. THough, woulda helped my fantasy team :(

I wish we needed him too.