$100 Free at Absolute Poker - No Deposit or Credit Card info requ

PartyForFree

Hello Soxtalk!

I found a couple more Free Bankrolls that I thought you might be interested in. There is NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED. You must set up your account using your real information, but you don't have to make a deposit to start playing for Real Money. I have personally participated in both of these promotions, and would be happy to answer any questions.

Absolute Poker - $100 Free, No Deposit Required - U.S. Players Welcome!

absolutefreemoneygx9kh6.gif

You must use the Bonus Code "PSOCASH".

This promotion is run in conjunction with PokerSourceOnline. You get $50 up front, and an additional $50 released in $10 increments as you play.

Terms and conditions:

• You must be at least 21 years old to qualify for this promotion.
  • You must be a FIRST TIME REAL MONEY PLAYER. If you have EVER had an active Absolute Poker REAL money account, you do not qualify.
  • If you have EVER downloaded the Absolute Poker software in the past you do not qualify for this offer.
  • Only one account per person and/or street address. DO NOT sign up for anyone else. Misrepresentation is prohibited.
  • Only one Instant Bankroll promotion per person and/or street address. DO NOT sign up for anyone else. Misrepresentation is prohibited.
  • You must play 375 Qualifed Raked hands to qualify for the $50 Absolute Poker bonus.
  • You must play 375 Qualifed Raked hands before you can withdraw money from your account.
  • This offer is only valid in the United States and Canada. All of our other Free Gift offers are available worldwide.

After you sign up, you can check your promotion status by logging in to your PSO account. You need to contact PSO once your promotion is approved to claim your money. PSO verifies that you used the Bonus Code, then they verify your personal information, then they transfer you the money. The whole process can take about 3-5 days, but it's real money and it's FREE!

While you're waiting for your Free $100 at Absolute Poker, try Wingows Poker! It's a smaller site, and it's only $5 free, but it shows up in your account much quicker.

Wingows Poker - $5 Free, No Deposit Required - U.S. Players Welcome!

wingows5uh3wu6.gif

After registering and validating your email address, your account will be credited with $5 within 24 hours.

Have fun and good luck!

I've opened the thread and moved it into SLAM. This is the same person that did an advertisement with PartyPoker about a year ago. I know quite a few people signed up at that time for the Party Poker one and enjoyed it (this one is through Absolute Poker).

QUOTE(vandy125 @ May 17, 2007 -> 10:51 AM)
Didn't we go through this last year? Isn't this illegal for us U.S. citizens?

Party Poker has closed it doors to the U.S.. Absolute Poker in one of the few sites left that takes U.S. players. It's not illegal to play online poker, but the U.S. congress passed a law making it illegal for financial institutions to process payments for online gaming sites. Your cashout options at Absolute Poker are a good old-fashioned paper check, and ePassporte.

Absolute Poker has grown quite a bit since Party Poker shut down.Please note that this promotion takes about a week to process. You sign up, use the Bonus Code, PSO verifies that you signed up correctly, then you have to contact them and they verify your information, then it takes a couple more days for the money to be deposited in your account.

While you wait, blow $5 at Wingows. :) It's a bit of a goofy site but it's free so I figured it couldn't hurt...

QUOTE(PartyForFree @ May 17, 2007 -> 01:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Party Poker has closed it doors to the U.S.. Absolute Poker in one of the few sites left that takes U.S. players. It's not illegal to play online poker, but the U.S. congress passed a law making it illegal for financial institutions to process payments for online gaming sites. Your cashout options at Absolute Poker are a good old-fashioned paper check, and ePassporte.

Absolute Poker has grown quite a bit since Party Poker shut down.Please note that this promotion takes about a week to process. You sign up, use the Bonus Code, PSO verifies that you signed up correctly, then you have to contact them and they verify your information, then it takes a couple more days for the money to be deposited in your account.

While you wait, blow $5 at Wingows. :) It's a bit of a goofy site but it's free so I figured it couldn't hurt...

So I registered and for the $2,000 play money as well. How do I know everything is good to go? Just wait the 3-5 days? I noticed it only asked me if I was 18, not 21 (but I did enter my birthday.)

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ May 17, 2007 -> 08:11 PM)
So I registered and for the $2,000 play money as well. How do I know everything is good to go? Just wait the 3-5 days? I noticed it only asked me if I was 18, not 21 (but I did enter my birthday.)

Yes, now we wait. Once PSO verifies your info with Absolute Poker, they send you an email telling you to launch their chat application. Then they call you to verify that you're a real person, then it takes a couple of days and they deposit the money. Double-check your PSO account to check the status of your promotion, just in case your spam filter grabs their email.

QUOTE(PartyForFree @ May 17, 2007 -> 07:50 PM)
Yes, now we wait. Once PSO verifies your info with Absolute Poker, they send you an email telling you to launch their chat application. Then they call you to verify that you're a real person, then it takes a couple of days and they deposit the money. Double-check your PSO account to check the status of your promotion, just in case your spam filter grabs their email.

how do i know the status of my promotion? I don't see anything under the promotions tab that tells me anything other than other available promotions, I'm confused.

QUOTE(JUSTgottaBELIEVE @ May 17, 2007 -> 09:33 PM)
how do i know the status of my promotion? I don't see anything under the promotions tab that tells me anything other than other available promotions, I'm confused.

You need to log in at pokersourceonline. Click the Absolute Poker link below to get to the site. Login, then click on "My PSO" and the "Promotions" section.

mypsomg7.jpg

You're probably logging in at Absolute Poker, right? PSO makes your first $50 deposit, so you need to check in there first.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 26, 2007 -> 10:00 PM)
Did I need to register at pokersourceonline before signing up at Absolute Poker or does it matter?

You need to use the Bonus Code (PSOCASH) from PSO to get your Instant Bankroll. As long as you used that, it should be fine.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm getting e-mail from these people now. And I haven't signed up for jack. SPAM e-mail really pisses me off. If the guy who is promoting this reads this, do a promotion the right way: leave the people alone who don't want to partake.

If anyone else is getting this crap, hopefully this poker business won't show up here again.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jun 22, 2007 -> 12:32 AM)
I don't know how you'd get email from them. Did you get a PM or something? I haven't heard of it but I would never approve of that sort of advertising (I don't give out any email addies...EVER and I don't do pop-ups).

No PM's or anything. No worries. Gmail's amazing spam filter took care of it.