AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

RME JICO

QUOTE(CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ May 17, 2007 -> 08:07 PM)
I think it has something to do with pitiful hitting. A sweep of the Cubs and this place might actually stop sounding like a bunch of armchair managers/GM's for a few days.
Now you know that will NEVER happen.

QUOTE(CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ May 17, 2007 -> 08:07 PM)
I think it has something to do with pitiful hitting. A sweep of the Cubs and this place might actually stop sounding like a bunch of armchair managers/GM's for a few days.

I still don't know what the f*** you expect from an internet message board. Apparently you're new to this whole internet thing because you still haven't figured out what sports message are for. If you're not playing armchair manager/GM then what's the fun of it?

QUOTE(RME JICO @ May 17, 2007 -> 08:17 PM)
Now you know that will NEVER happen.

Lets hope not, if armchair managing/GM'ing were to be banned from the site this place would cease to exist.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 17, 2007 -> 10:50 PM)
I still don't know what the f*** you expect from an internet message board. Apparently you're new to this whole internet thing because you still haven't figured out what sports message are for. If you're not playing armchair manager/GM then what's the fun of it?

Lets hope not, if armchair managing/GM'ing were to be banned from the site this place would cease to exist.

Yeah I know. Everyone has their own point of view, and most of the time things are brought up that others don't think about. I don't get why people complain about this on the internet. I am in my armchair right now.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ May 17, 2007 -> 08:50 PM)

I guess I expect grown or semi grown men not to be whiny little b****es about a team you supposedly love and support in 90% of the posts. I expect to see more support , patience or actual discussion without people being so out on the ledge all the time.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

QUOTE(CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ May 17, 2007 -> 10:24 PM)
I guess I expect grown or semi grown men not to be whiny little b****es about a team you supposedly love and support in 90% of the posts. I expect to see more support , patience or actual discussion without people being so out on the ledge all the time.

What a concept! :notworthy

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2007 @ May 17, 2007 -> 10:37 PM)
You need to start posting again.

Thanks, but it seems I can only take some of the rhetoric around here in small doses lately. I come in, read the flotsam and jetsom and just have to leave. It's like way over the top the last few months.

QUOTE(CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ May 17, 2007 -> 11:24 PM)

Preach.

final scores of today, tomorrow, and sunday

today: sox win 7-6. konerko has 2 homers, 1 being a 3 run blast

tomorrow: sox win 7-2. sweeney goes 3-4 hitting 2 doubles, driving in 3.

sunday: cubs win 4-1. derrek lee hits a 2 run homer and zambrano pitches 8 strong.

so yes, the sox yet again take another series from the chubbies and their 5th straight overall, but can not complete the sweep

QUOTE(CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ May 17, 2007 -> 11:24 PM)

I am proud of being a whiny little b****, thank you very much.

This is my team, and I will be critical of them if I wish. I don't have to support everything they do, and I sure as hell don't have to support actions they take which I completely disagree with. There are things that they do that I love, and I will say as much, and I will always root for them until I am blue in the face. It doesn't change how hard it has been to watch this team at times this year, even as a team that's 3 games over .500, how ridiculously bad this offense has been at times this year, and how badly Ozzie has been outmanaged at times this year. If I wish, I will be critical; if I weren't, what would be the point of a message board? Everyone would agree, and that's just flat out no fun.