MLB 07: The Show vs. MLB 2k7 (PS3)

BearSox

Does anyone have both games, or even just the Show? Well, I am thinking about getting the Show, but I already have 2k7. I am hearing that the Show is actually a lot better, except in the graphics area. So, if some of you are willing to help me out, here are a few questions...

How is it?

Best Feature?

Worst Feature?

How is the gameplay?

Also, if you have played both or have both, can you also compare them?

Thanks.

QUOTE(BearSox @ May 19, 2007 -> 11:33 AM)
Does anyone have both games, or even just the Show? Well, I am thinking about getting the Show, but I already have 2k7. I am hearing that the Show is actually a lot better, except in the graphics area. So, if some of you are willing to help me out, here are a few questions...

How is it?

Best Feature?

Worst Feature?

How is the gameplay?

Also, if you have played both or have both, can you also compare them?

Thanks.

MVP Baseball 05 for xbox or PS2. Haven't bought a baseball game since then, i only buy EA sports games.

From what i've seen and heard MLB 2k7 is really good but The Show looks like it can be really good on PS3.

QUOTE(Sonik22 @ May 19, 2007 -> 12:04 PM)
MVP Baseball 05 for xbox or PS2. Haven't bought a baseball game since then, i only buy EA sports games.

Ditto. MVP Baseball 05 was by far the greatest baseball video game I have ever played and sucks that EA doesn't have the liscense anymore.

QUOTE(Brian @ May 19, 2007 -> 01:19 PM)
Ditto. MVP Baseball 05 was by far the greatest baseball video game I have ever played and sucks that EA doesn't have the liscense anymore.

I consider MVP 05 to be one of the greatest games ever made.

QUOTE(BearSox @ May 19, 2007 -> 02:09 PM)
I consider MVP 05 to be one of the greatest games ever made.

I used to just draft a new team and play a season with them. Can't do it now because it is unrealistic when Prior is one of the top pitchers in the game.

QUOTE(Brian @ May 19, 2007 -> 02:54 PM)
I used to just draft a new team and play a season with them. Can't do it now because it is unrealistic when Prior is one of the top pitchers in the game.

i'm in like the 25th year of my dynasty and Buehrle is a 300 game winner for me :), my team is sick, it just makes me mad that the game doesn't work on my 360 but i still play on my xbox.