White Sox vs. A's, 5/21/07 (W)

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ May 21, 2007 -> 10:25 AM)
It makes me sad to think that if we win 10 straight we probably won't be in 1st place.

Nothing wrong with being negative or critical but is there any point whatsoever in making that comment here and now?

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ May 21, 2007 -> 10:32 AM)
Nothing wrong with being negative or critical but is there any point whatsoever in making that comment here and now?

It's a message board. Get over it. Put me on your ignore list.

This should go without saying, but I'd appreciate it if no one made mention of things happening on season finales of TV shows tonight during the game. I'm sure many of us are taping certain shows, and let's hope some dumbass doesn't talk about what happened at the end of the show like what happened last year.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 21, 2007 -> 06:31 PM)
This should go without saying, but I'd appreciate it if no one made mention of things happening on season finales of TV shows tonight during the game. I'm sure many of us are taping certain shows, and let's hope some dumbass doesn't talk about what happened at the end of the show like what happened last year.

Could be worse fath, at least your show is still on TV. The ONLY primetime network show I've watched in years(Jericho) got cancelled wrongly after one season.

QUOTE(Capn12 @ May 21, 2007 -> 10:36 PM)
Could be worse fath, at least your show is still on TV. The ONLY primetime network show I've watched in years(Jericho) got cancelled wrongly after one season.

Yeah, I'm shocked that got cancelled. I watched it weekly, even though I first turned in hoping it would be a reality show about my favorite wrestler. :P

per Reifert:

Erstad. CF

Iguchi, 2B

Thome. DH

Dye, RF

PK, 1B

AJ, C

Ozuna, 3B

Mack, LF

Cintron, SS

Uribe's out due to his mom's health taking a turn for the worst.

Edited by MHizzle85

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ May 21, 2007 -> 11:17 PM)
per Reifert:

Erstad. CF

Iguchi, 2B

Thome. DH

Dye, RF

PK, 1B

AJ, C

Ozuna, 3B

Mack, LF

Cintron, ss

Even with Thome's return, that bottom of the lineup is horrible. Not exactly a strong defensive left side of the infield. If Crede's going to be out more than 3 or 4 games, we need to call up Fields.

QUOTE(knightni @ May 21, 2007 -> 11:23 PM)
I don't think Fields is much better defensively at 3rd than Ozuna is.

Plus he hits the ball less.

Ozuna has a .463 OPS against RHP this year. It's scary that he has the same amount of at-bats against RHP as he does against LHP this year. He really should be the last man off of our bench....not the first.

QUOTE(knightni @ May 21, 2007 -> 06:23 PM)
I don't think Fields is much better defensively at 3rd than Ozuna is.

Plus he hits the ball less.

I'm no Josh Fields fan, but from all the reports I've heard, there's no reason to believe that Pablo is better defensively or offensively than Fields.

As for him "hitting the ball less," sure he'll make less contact than Ozuna, but he'll make fewer outs.