Video Game Catch-All Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Oct 29, 2007 -> 12:13 PM)
Yes on medium. I'm no great Guitar Hero player, but I don't usually have any problem with any medium songs. That one is tough at any level.

I am a medium guy too; don't really play that often, but I'm gonna get it for XMas.

Still, if it's that hard on medium...whoa.

Anybody with PS3 have Madden and college football?

Yep, I play both. When I have time I play a few years on college football and export the draft classes, then eventually draft them into Madden. Of course I have only had time to draft about 2 of my classes in the 2-3 months I have owned the games.

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Oct 29, 2007 -> 08:34 AM)
Beat GH3 on Medium, I enjoyed it. Its catching A LOT of flak because I guess people hate change, but the Battle modes to me are real fun. You could really hear the Rage/Audioslave sound in the Morello battle.

As for The Devil Went Down to Georgia.....wow.....I thought my hand was going to fall off after playing that, AND Through the Fire and Flames by Dragonforce right after it.

Just beat it on Hard, gotta get a feel before I jump to expert..

We played Co-Op mode, so there were a ton of songs that we didnt even see.. so im guessing we have to play it on single mode to get all the songs.. like we didnt get Paint it, Black.. Dragonforce.. and a few more I dont remember.. but the game is the s*** and I love it..

hey Capn, unlock raining blood and play try it on expert.. its insane

Also, "One" by Metallica is the best song on this game and incredible ridiculous to play, especially the insane solo.. I love the song in real life and even more now that I can play it.. man its so awesome

QUOTE(Sonik22 @ Oct 29, 2007 -> 02:59 PM)
Dragonforce is impossible on medium. It's ridiculous.

Well im trying to play solo mode and unlock everything now, where is Dragonforce on the set list?

I am a pretty good player, so I am interested to see what the fuss is about this song.. I just need to know how long I need to wait till I run into it

QUOTE(Shadows @ Oct 29, 2007 -> 03:05 PM)
Well im trying to play solo mode and unlock everything now, where is Dragonforce on the set list?

I am a pretty good player, so I am interested to see what the fuss is about this song.. I just need to know how long I need to wait till I run into it

It unlocks after you beat solo mode. You play it during the credits. Dragonforce is two guitarists playing different solos at the same time during their songs.

QUOTE(Sonik22 @ Oct 29, 2007 -> 03:45 PM)
It unlocks after you beat solo mode. You play it during the credits. Dragonforce is two guitarists playing different solos at the same time during their songs.

Oh I have heard the song, its nuts.. but I wanna play it on here

Looks like I got a while to go though, after its unlocked I can play it whenever right?

QUOTE(Shadows @ Oct 29, 2007 -> 03:50 PM)
Oh I have heard the song, its nuts.. but I wanna play it on here

Looks like I got a while to go though, after its unlocked I can play it whenever right?

Yessir, i still haven't beat it on medium, there's a solo at the end that kills me.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Oct 29, 2007 -> 04:03 AM)
I wouldnt do that, first it costs more because its a labtop... 2nd they get to be big that they might as well be desktops lol.. 3rd ofcourse everything breaks down once the warranty runs out and they arent easily upgraded. You can build a PC with same or more power and buy the 360 with your total cost being smaller than the labtop.

Yeah, I already changed my mind about that. I'll probably just buy a nice little laptop that has good reviews. And from doing more research, with my current computer, as long as I upgrade the graphics card and 1 GB of RAM, the games should fine.

Beat it

It was pretty crazy, I honestly didn't believe any of you when you said a song on medium was hard.. but it definitely is for someone who is at the medium level

How come I cant play the devil went down to georgia?

QUOTE(AssHatSoxFan @ Oct 29, 2007 -> 09:11 PM)
THANK YOU MICROSOFT, I love the three red rings of death right after I buy GH3

i got one of those last week, let it sit for a couple hours and it's been fine ever since.

So expert is definitely ridiculous on this game..

I could only go through a couple of the early ones on expert, most of the other ones were way too crazy to do. Its harder than GH2 thats for sure

haha, I tried Dragonforce on expert and the loading screen didn't have a catchy phrase it just simply said "Good Luck"... Needless to say, I failed after 0% of the song

QUOTE(ChiSox_Sonix @ Oct 29, 2007 -> 08:13 AM)
I have NCAA 08 for PS3 and it is awesome. I dont have Madden but heard it wasn't that great for PS3

I was just curious if anyone had tried bringing in a campus legend from NCAA into superstar mode in Madden. I finally made that venture, I could have invested the week and a half on drinking and had much more fun