Video Game Catch-All Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Dec 1, 2009 -> 02:51 PM)
Left 4 Dead 2 is awesome. It's nothing ground breaking, but its fun as hell. You can now use melee weapons.

I posted that a couple days after it was released and no one bit. Still, it's a fantastic game.

QUOTE (Felix @ Dec 2, 2009 -> 03:50 PM)
I posted that a couple days after it was released and no one bit. Still, it's a fantastic game.

Prolly from all the MW2 stuff, but, I reserved and picked it up and yeah it is a badass game.. versus mode is awesome

QUOTE (T R U @ Dec 4, 2009 -> 10:09 PM)
Prolly from all the MW2 stuff, but, I reserved and picked it up and yeah it is a badass game.. versus mode is awesome

I can't say I've really been that into versus on this version or the original, but Scavenge is pretty similar and a ton of fun.

QUOTE (Felix @ Dec 5, 2009 -> 05:27 PM)
I can't say I've really been that into versus on this version or the original, but Scavenge is pretty similar and a ton of fun.

I just enjoy being the infected, thats the best part

QUOTE (Felix @ Dec 12, 2009 -> 12:24 PM)
I've been told good things about it by a friend who has it, but have never played it myself.

yeah same, I played the demo but don't really get the feel for a basketball game when i only play 5 minutes worth

QUOTE (chw42 @ Dec 14, 2009 -> 01:10 PM)
This should mean that Visual Concepts will try harder.

Visual Concepts were the ones that revived the 2K baseball series again with MLB 2K5. They screwed up the game last year, but we'll see how they'll adjust this year.

And every year they've had it other than 2K5. They simply don't do it right.

QUOTE (T R U @ Dec 7, 2009 -> 12:35 AM)
I just enjoy being the infected, thats the best part

I've got a group of 4-5 friends that all play this game religiously (2-3 nights a week). Scavenge is a great addition, survival is just ridiculous (i consider a silver the most ungodly of achievements. I can't imagine how people get gold). We're just starting to go through the campaigns on expert. Pretty f'n tough.

I'm also interested in the College Hoops 2010. I've got it on my xmas list, so I guess I'll give my review in a couple of weeks.

Edited by Jenksismybitch

I picked up Fight Night Round 4 this weekend. Best Buy has it for $20. Pretty impressed so far. At first the controls are a little overwhelming, but once you get comfortable they make sense and feel natural. Has anyone beaten it? I'm only ranked like 38, but can tell it's going to get really difficult pretty soon.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Dec 14, 2009 -> 03:32 PM)
And every year they've had it other than 2K5. They simply don't do it right.

I'd rather have them do it instead of Kush Games. 2K7 was a decent game, but I'd rather have the developers who made 2K5 have a hand in making the game.

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Dec 21, 2009 -> 09:55 AM)
I picked up Fight Night Round 4 this weekend. Best Buy has it for $20. Pretty impressed so far. At first the controls are a little overwhelming, but once you get comfortable they make sense and feel natural. Has anyone beaten it? I'm only ranked like 38, but can tell it's going to get really difficult pretty soon.

The flaw of the career mode is that by the time you get to the top, the big name fighters are old/retired, but it's a really fun game.