Video Game Catch-All Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Oct 11, 2010 -> 10:18 PM)
I can't complete The Arrival. Closest I got was 60 and 5.

I thought it was pretty easy. Just lock yourself on Jordan and you should be able to score at will.

QUOTE (T R U @ Oct 11, 2010 -> 08:09 AM)
I am completely bored with all of my games so I bought Bioshock from the games on demand section and man, that game is freakin awesome.. I am ashamed I had never gave it a try before..

I feel like im about to beat it since ive been playing the s*** out of it, and will most certainly be going to get Bioshock 2 to hold me over until Black Ops

BioShock 2 is completely skippable. It's almost exactly the same as Bioshock except the storyline is lame and the world isn't new and interesting anymore.

QUOTE (CrimsonWeltall @ Oct 12, 2010 -> 10:05 AM)
BioShock 2 is completely skippable. It's almost exactly the same as Bioshock except the storyline is lame and the world isn't new and interesting anymore.

A lot of BioShock was nostalgia. The environment and gameplay were unique when it first came out. Now that it's been done twice already, it's not that cool anymore.

a quick note to anyone thats interested in buying the Borderlands: GOTY edition that came out today.. DONT buy it for 360! all it is, is the original borderlands disk with a paper that has 4 one time use codes for each of the expansions.. i guess the company was too cheap to put a second install disc in there to make things infinitely easier.. the ps3 version has all the expansions on one disc.. no need to redeem any codes or any crap like that.. ugh im so pisseddddddd! :chair

Just beat the arrival had 75 and 6. I just got the 6 assist out of the way first and then went after 63.

I've been playing the My Player mode though, its fun. I got drafted 2nd overall in the 2nd round by the Heat, and im a point guard. Earned myself a spot on the team in summer league and now after 6 games in the regular season they're starting me at the point. I get to distribute the ball between Wade, Lebron, and Bosh.

Edited by kev211

NBA 2k11 is amazing. It takes a while to get used to the dribbling and driving, but once you start getting it, it really is amazing. I've completed the first 3 Jordan Challenges. They're tough. Getting the assists isn't too hard. If you use Jordan as the primary ballhandler, you can get a lot of drive and dish's to a big down low or to Pip/BJ/Pax/Hodges outside.

QUOTE (CrimsonWeltall @ Oct 12, 2010 -> 10:05 AM)

I agree, but I got BioShock 2 from Gamestop for like $15 so it wasn't a big deal.. I felt that the ending of both games were a little off, but for gameplay and looks I enjoyed it..

I do wish BioShock 2 would have had a little different feel to it, it was pretty much rehashed BioShock with some new things.. I ended up just starting to harvest the little sisters because it was annoying that after you adopted one you had to wait for them to find two people to save them..

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Oct 12, 2010 -> 08:28 PM)
The only one that is kind of difficult to get assists is The Arrival. Without Pippen it is kind of tough.

Nah. Once they start doubling you, it's hard NOT to get assists.

Of course, I scored 83 with 7 or 8 assists... most of my points on dunks/layups/mid-range jumpers

Edited by Felix

QUOTE (T R U @ Oct 13, 2010 -> 12:08 AM)
I agree, but I got BioShock 2 from Gamestop for like $15 so it wasn't a big deal.. I felt that the ending of both games were a little off, but for gameplay and looks I enjoyed it..

I do wish BioShock 2 would have had a little different feel to it, it was pretty much rehashed BioShock with some new things.. I ended up just starting to harvest the little sisters because it was annoying that after you adopted one you had to wait for them to find two people to save them..

Why is your GameStop so much better than mine?

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Oct 12, 2010 -> 08:28 PM)
The only one that is kind of difficult to get assists is The Arrival. Without Pippen it is kind of tough.

Pippen actually is hard to play with in the early days. Offensively he's great at everything except shooting. And when I say that, I mean it. He can't shoot to save his life in that game until you get to 95/96.

As far as Bioshock 2, I enjoyed it thoroughly and can't wait until Bioshock Infinite.