Video Game Catch-All Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Felix @ Oct 20, 2010 -> 05:50 PM)
You misunderstand my point. Fallout is a great series and Fallout 3 was a very good game (the engine and visuals were great). The writing/dialogue/plot/etc. wasn't nearly as good as the original two Fallouts, but that's bound to happen. New Vegas will probably be more of the same, which is fine.

But anyway, play it on the PC. Fallout is a PC game. Always has been. There's a special place in hell for people that play games like it (say, Halflife 1 or 2) on PS3/360, etc.

Not all of us are f***ing losers with tricked out PCs capable of playing games on high settings. f***ing nerd.

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Oct 20, 2010 -> 06:17 PM)
i agree its better on pc.. i play it on consoles for the convenience of a 52 inch LED tv and surround sound as well as a comfy pink leather couch with tassles on the edges.

You can always get an S cable :huh

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Oct 20, 2010 -> 10:11 PM)
or HDMI. My PC is pretty low scale and even it has an HDMI output. Though I imagine playing a PC game from chair on a TV would be pretty uncomfortable.

yeah a keyboard on my lap and a mouse seem a bit awkward.. plus i cant chat with T R U over xbox live that way.. no thanks :)

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Oct 20, 2010 -> 10:20 PM)
yeah a keyboard on my lap and a mouse seem a bit awkward.. plus i cant chat with T R U over xbox live that way.. no thanks :)

Yes please don't listen to these guys.. this isn't the 90's.. console is where its at

Ide cry if you weren't walking me through glitches for every game in our party.. even though I did it wrong anyways

QUOTE (T R U @ Oct 21, 2010 -> 03:01 AM)
Yes please don't listen to these guys.. this isn't the 90's.. console is where its at

Ide cry if you weren't walking me through glitches for every game in our party.. even though I did it wrong anyways

still cant believe you didnt know there was a "wait" button :lolhitting

QUOTE (chw42 @ Oct 22, 2010 -> 01:08 PM)
Finally gave in and pre-ordered Black Ops. Friend had a $20 game credit from Amazon he didn't need, so it was $34.44. Decent deal IMO.

gave in?

that game is going to be awesome

QUOTE (T R U @ Oct 22, 2010 -> 01:12 PM)
gave in?

that game is going to be awesome

It was either just play singleplayer on the PC (no way in hell I'm paying 60 bucks for a PC game...) or get the whole thing on the PS3 for multiplayer. I had my options.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Oct 22, 2010 -> 05:02 PM)
It was either just play singleplayer on the PC (no way in hell I'm paying 60 bucks for a PC game...) or get the whole thing on the PS3 for multiplayer. I had my options.

Well of course you have to have the multiplayer, otherwise you are spending $60 for a 6 hour or so campaign.. Call of Duty is and will always be about the multiplayer.. thats why its replay value will last a good year or so..

Now all you need is to ditch the lousy PS3 and you will be in business..

QUOTE (T R U @ Oct 22, 2010 -> 09:42 PM)

then we could have a huge soxtalk/black ops xbox live chat party, yayyyy!!! now if only i can get qwerty to buy into the whole 1080p HDTV era... or the xbox 360 era, period.... :ph34r: :unsure:

QUOTE (T R U @ Oct 22, 2010 -> 09:42 PM)
Well of course you have to have the multiplayer, otherwise you are spending $60 for a 6 hour or so campaign.. Call of Duty is and will always be about the multiplayer.. thats why its replay value will last a good year or so..

There's nothing wrong with the PS3...?

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Oct 22, 2010 -> 09:56 PM)
then we could have a huge soxtalk/black ops xbox live chat party, yayyyy!!! now if only i can get qwerty to buy into the whole 1080p HDTV era... or the xbox 360 era, period.... :ph34r: :unsure:

I think it will just be me and you, as always

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Oct 22, 2010 -> 09:56 PM)

You can be a funny guy at times.

QUOTE (SoxFanForever @ Oct 24, 2010 -> 02:03 PM)
An all Soxtalk Black Ops game would be epic. How many people are planning to get it on release? I know Ive got mine reserved.

I'll probably get it. Gamertag: rowdyruss22