Video Game Catch-All Thread

Chisoxfn

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 18, 2008 -> 03:40 PM)
Whaaaaaat? Don't you know that any opinion that differs from Carl's is wrong?

I never said anyone is wrong for liking the game, but I played it and the actual gameplay was crappy

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 19, 2008 -> 11:16 AM)
Yeah, I've never been an RPG fan either.

I like RPGs

but the people move so stiff and the aiming and fighting system is real poor. Obviously the game LOOKS great, but actually playing it is sort of a let down.

QUOTE (Sonik22 @ Nov 19, 2008 -> 01:20 PM)
The new xbox 360 dashboard that was released today is damn sexy. I might be asking for netflix for Christmas because that would be awesome.

Netflix is dirt cheap anyway... but yeah, this is pretty sweet.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Nov 19, 2008 -> 02:47 PM)
Any 360 owner read up on the new netflix service? I have netflix now and the movies/shows available online are pretty slim - basically old movies/indy films I would not watch. I'm assuming those available online are going to be the same ones available on the 360?

Yep, it's the same ones. You can't browse the selections on your 360, either. They have to be in your "instant que" online. Hopefully they change that in the future.

There seems to be a decent selection of movies and TV shows, though. They're always adding more.

Need help here everyone...........

Back in May my 360 went out with the dreaded red lights so I sent it in and they replaced with what was most likely a refurbished one. Well just last week, this one decided that it will no longer read games, DVD's. The system tries, but can't even get the disc going. I don't get the "disk read error" message, it just switiches to "open tray" on the home screen.

So I called Microsoft last night only to find out it's out of warranty and I have to pay for repairs.

1. Anyone else had same thing happen

2. Any options besides sending in to Microsoft for repair

3. How much is this repair

Thanks for the help!

QUOTE (BobDylan @ Nov 20, 2008 -> 04:53 PM)
Tell that to the reviewers and all the people that love the game. I understand you're stating an opinion, but stop writing it out as fact.

When the f*** did I ever say anything was "fact" about it

Everything I have written from my experience playing the game has been my opinion on it.. If it will make you feel better about it, Ill shoot IGN an email telling them that the gameplay sucks.. And to you and everyone else in this thread who love the game you guys need to get a clue.. does that help any?

What is fact is that there is better games to spend that kind of money on than Fallout 3, but for those of you who love it by all means knock yourself out I don't give a s***. I just thought that since you were all gushing about how great it was a differing opinion on the game would help people who were reading everything.

QUOTE (Shadows @ Nov 20, 2008 -> 08:31 PM)
When the f*** did I ever say anything was "fact" about it

Everything I have written from my experience playing the game has been my opinion on it.. If it will make you feel better about it, Ill shoot IGN an email telling them that the gameplay sucks.. And to you and everyone else in this thread who love the game you guys need to get a clue.. does that help any?

What is fact is that there is better games to spend that kind of money on than Fallout 3, but for those of you who love it by all means knock yourself out I don't give a s***. I just thought that since you were all gushing about how great it was a differing opinion on the game would help people who were reading everything.

YOU HAVE RUINED ALL MY DREAMS

on topic, I have enjoyed what I've played thus far, which is less than 2 hours.

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Nov 20, 2008 -> 05:12 PM)
Try some St. Louis style pizza when you're in town and see if you feel the same way.

Dude.

I love St. Louis style pizza. I've been down there a few times and always make sure to get some (Stefanina's is the best). They use provel cheese, which is really gooey. I talk about St. Louis style pizza all the time. I love it.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 21, 2008 -> 10:00 AM)
Dude.

I love St. Louis style pizza. I've been down there a few times and always make sure to get some (Stefanina's is the best). They use provel cheese, which is really gooey. I talk about St. Louis style pizza all the time. I love it.

STL Pizza will never be allowed into my body