Video Game Catch-All Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 27, 2009 -> 03:05 PM)
Being such a boxing fan, I'm surprised to see no Fight Night in there. I'm not a big fan of the sport, but that game is freaking awesome. Is it not on PS3?

Of course, as an enthusiast you might not like the fact that most of the fights are made to end in the 3rd or 4th round via knockout. I'd be interested to hear your opinion on that game.

Wow, shut the f*** up.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jan 27, 2009 -> 03:57 PM)
PSN is gregf5711. I have resistance, resistance 2, cod4, cod world at war, and little big planet. feel free to add.

Added.

QUOTE (chimpy2121 @ Jan 27, 2009 -> 03:56 PM)
I'll be getting the Show as well. My PSN is drunkchimp.

Added.

Edited by BobDylan

QUOTE (SoxFanForever @ Jan 27, 2009 -> 04:43 PM)
I don't think he was trying to be a dick and mock you. I'm pretty sure it was a legitimate question about what you think of the game :)

mmmm, the boxing thread in the sports pub might convince you differently. We have all been arguing all day

QUOTE (BobDylan @ Jan 27, 2009 -> 05:22 PM)
Thank you. The one guy that decided to keep it in the original thread.

thats because of the long profanity filled PM I sent you at 1:32 today. And that threat on your life still stands

QUOTE (BobDylan @ Jan 27, 2009 -> 05:22 PM)
Thank you. The one guy that decided to keep it in the original thread.

Dude, I was genuinely asking you. I love that game. You need to really take it the f*** easy... you really got worked up in that other thread I guess. Obviously I had no idea that you were this pissed over an honest argument over the current merit of the sport. I just wanted to know your take on Fight Night, which I think is a really fun game.

So I guess now I can tell you to kiss my ass.

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 27, 2009 -> 06:40 PM)
Dude, I was genuinely asking you. I love that game. You need to really take it the f*** easy... you really got worked up in that other thread I guess. Obviously I had no idea that you were this pissed over an honest argument over the current merit of the sport. I just wanted to know your take on Fight Night, which I think is a really fun game.

So I guess now I can tell you to kiss my ass.

Don't take me as an idiot. You had passive aggressive underlinings all over your earlier comment here. I know a dick comment when I see one because I am a dick.

QUOTE (BobDylan @ Jan 27, 2009 -> 07:02 PM)
Don't take me as an idiot. You had passive aggressive underlinings all over your earlier comment here. I know a dick comment when I see one because I am a dick.

You are correct that you are a dick, but I honestly was wondering if you had played/had an opinion on that game. When I'm being passive aggressive, I'll let you know.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 27, 2009 -> 08:13 PM)
You are correct that you are a dick, but I honestly was wondering if you had played/had an opinion on that game. When I'm being passive aggressive, I'll let you know.

You don't know me. Just because I called myself that does not give you the right to. Now please, go away.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jan 28, 2009 -> 09:51 AM)
WTF is going on in here today?

Not a lot of videogame talk. Lets do a crossover videogame/film thread talk.

How much does everyone think Prince of Persia starring Jake Gyllenhal is going to suck?

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Jan 28, 2009 -> 09:53 AM)
Not a lot of videogame talk. Lets do a crossover videogame/film thread talk.

How much does everyone think Prince of Persia starring Jake Gyllenhal is going to suck?

That movie is going to be terrible.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Jan 28, 2009 -> 11:02 AM)
Anyone play the new Resident Evil 5 demo?

Is it on the PSN?

And i had no idea this comes out in like 6 weeks! I was under the impression it was a late Q2/Q3 game so I havent been paying much attention (obviously)

Edited by ChiSox_Sonix