Video Game Catch-All Thread

Chisoxfn

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 5, 2009 -> 03:26 PM)
Zelda 2 was a downright awful game. The first wasn't all that great either. Link's Awakening is my favorite, followed by Ocarina and Twilight Princess. I'd put Windwaker as the worst of the 3D games.

Ive got Ocarina of Time, Majoras Mask, and Twilight Princess as my top 3 in no special order.

I cant wait for a new Zelda game.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Stocking @ Jun 6, 2009 -> 06:44 AM)
anyone download FF7 from PSN? Six hours deep, still the best game eva. EVER!

one of my favorite games. I'm really excited about ffxiv all though ffxi took a ton of my time away.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jun 5, 2009 -> 03:04 PM)
I still say The Wind Waker was the best Zelda game, followed closely by the first two. Ocarina of Time is very overrated. I couldn't stand the controls back then, and I really can't stand them now playing with the classic controller on the Wii.

WindWaker was my favorite as well, but it was really annoying having to actually boat across the world until the warp worked.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jun 4, 2009 -> 06:37 PM)
Steve, any news on whether or not those MVP rosters are worth a s***? Or have you not gotten it back yet?

They are f***ing money. THey could not be more accurate. I guess he just mimicked the new Show's rosters pound for pound and then added a s***ton of prospects and trades were updated through last week.

It's awesome.

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (beautox @ Jun 8, 2009 -> 02:13 AM)
one of my favorite games. I'm really excited about ffxiv all though ffxi took a ton of my time away.
I didn't much get into xi, but I'm still very much looking forward to xiv. Also been playing Final Fantasy IV:The After Years, which just came out on WiiWare. Sequel to my favorite SNES game of all time (Final Fantasy II/IV).

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Jun 11, 2009 -> 12:41 PM)
I'm generally not that big into FPS games, but I saw the E3 vid of Call of Juarez and it definitely looks like an intriguing game. Not many games have old western settings like that.

Bound in Blood looks much better than the first CoJ. I got about halfway through before I got bored with how linear it was. OK for the shootery bits but their awful excuse for stealth/platforming segments... no f***ing thanks. To me it looks like a nice western appetizer before the main course, Red Dead Redemption, at the end of this year.

Edited by Nixon

QUOTE (BobDylan @ Jun 9, 2009 -> 01:17 AM)
Language NSFW

"Who puts a Manny being Manny bug in this game?"

That was freaking hilarious... however, it saddens me to know it's because of that piece of crap game that we no longer have MVP baseball.

Also, awesome sig by the way.

QUOTE (BearSox @ Jun 11, 2009 -> 10:47 PM)
<!--quoteo(post=1916783:date=Jun 9, 2009 -> 01:17 AM:name=BobDylan)-->
<!--quotec-->Language NSFW

That was freaking hilarious... however, it saddens me to know it's because of that piece of crap game that we no longer have MVP baseball.

You can thank the MLB for only allowing 1 company to make their game instead of allowing competition.

You know what disappoints me? There are not any cool alternate baseball/football/basketball games with made up teams in cities all over the place that have no affiliation with and Pro league. I used to love that mecha-baseball game for SNES(Super Power Players?), we had old school tecmo bowl with the bland teams that were sort of pro/sort of not, double dribble, I even had Nolan Ryan baseball for SNES and that game sucked(but it was still fun for me).

Just make up a baseball league and put teams all over the world. Put the game online, let people start their own franchises, create league play online, have a solo game that doesnt require the licensing of pro players names. The skill is there to make the games look true to life, take liberty with the design and have fun with it.

Maybe I am just not seeing those games out there because I am not looking hard for them or something

Edited by kyyle23

QUOTE (BearSox @ Jun 11, 2009 -> 10:47 PM)
<!--quoteo(post=1916783:date=Jun 9, 2009 -> 01:17 AM:name=BobDylan)-->
<!--quotec-->Language NSFW

Yeah, definitely the funniest part of the video... Though I was still cracking up the whole time.