Does Anyone realize...

AssHatSoxFan

I know this may have been brought up but I just got home and notice we still sit 5.5 games out of first behind KC and i know this sounds crazy who cares about Minny right now we need to care about them AND KC because they will not just go away they will continue to fight for 1st place especially since they have been winning w/o Sweeney so let it be noted that we are still in 3rd behind KC then Minny and we need to gain on them also

Believe me, the Royals are OK.

They play HARD. They have a good manager and

are really hungry.

We might overtake them, but they are young, hungry and playing HARD.

They also have a history of playing well against us.

Don't discount KC.

I don't care about KC.

I don't care about the twinkies.

We have lots of games left with both and 5.5 back in June means nothing more than we have to play our game and win our games and the rest will take care of itself.

If with 6 games to go we are 5.5 back, I will will worry. But for now, the future is ours if we win our games.

KC is not that good.  The simple fact is that they beat the lesser teams.  That fast start was a fluke.  They cannot beat the good teams, go back and look at who they have beaten.

And look who the Tiger's have beat!? Hey! That's Us! :o

The Royals have a weird clause in Mike Sweeney's contract. If they play .500 or better ball this season, Sweeney is locked in for a couple more seasons. It's strange -- so if nothing else, that is motivating them to play well.