White Sox vs. A's, 5/22/2007 (W)

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Allsox @ May 22, 2007 -> 09:28 PM)
Granted, it's against a AAA pitcher tonight but the Sox started bashing the ball Sun against Zambrano and lit up Joe Blanton who's no slouch either. Me likey :gosox1:

QFT

You knock Zambrano and Blanton around, you are doing something right.

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ May 22, 2007 -> 08:25 PM)
This thread would be 10 pages if the Sox were down 10-1. :)

I am sitting here in awe of what I am seeing from the offense. Crushing the pitching inside and driving it. Hitting the pitch away and back up the middle. If this had arrived about 4 weeks ago, we would have the best record in baseball with our pitching.

Danks deserved this type of assistance, after manning up and pitching like a ver this whole time.

Iguchi has terrible range. John Dewan was on the score today with some SABR metric defensive score. League average was a zero, and Gooch was a -2. Crede was a +9, Uribe was a +2.

Ozuna looked good at 3rd last night. Tonight he looks like poop on a stick.

Thats ruled a hit???????

Defense f***s Danks again. This kid would be in the lower 3s in ERA.

Edited by southsideirish71

The one thing I say that I DID think was an exaggeration has turned out accurate, Pablo costs us at least 1 run everygame he plays at 3rd. Now we are still going to win tonight, but it's gonna kill us in close games if this goes on for an extended period. Like I said, DL Crede or get him in, we can't have this defensive lineup out there.

Still a fun game though!! :)