Great Quote From Koch

KipWellsFan

With Mark either

a. Coming around

or

b. There

Maybe Billy's next. That would be cool. He seems to be throwing better the last couple of weeks. I keep thinking if we gradually build momentum we might be able to do something in the post season. We'll need plenty of emotion to get past the Mariner's and Yankmes.

well, I think if we continue to play good ball and stay in contention, first order of business will be to get another reliever.

it doesn't have to be a closer, just a good strong reliever who can help out this pen.

I think our pen will be fine, considering our rotation and I think Koch, Gordon and Marte will come up in the end, along with a Wunsch. people rip on Rick White, and to a point it is warranted, but the guy has been a solid reliever for a few years now and can easily turn it around, which he has somewhat over the past 2 weeks.

I'm still a fan of Glover and I think he's a guy they need to get in more. he's not pitching great enough to deserve more innings, but he isn't going to figure things out without it. I just wish we can have some more blowouts to where we can get Glover, Sanders and White more innings. I mean, if Koch, Marte and Gordon are going to struggle with leads, why not see what White, Glover and Sanders can do? unless you have 3-4 top notch relievers, you have to try to make your pen effective by using the whole pen.