Elijah Dukes the MLB's latest tool

juddling

AFter his wife gets two restraining orders against him....this is the message he leaves on her voicemail

' It's on, dawg. You dead, dawg. I ain't even bulls-------. Your kids too, dawg. It don't even matter to me who is in the car with you. N-----, all I know is, n-----, when I see your m-----f------- a-- riding, dawg, it's on. As a matter of fact, I'm coming to your m-----f------ house."

Dukes is a bag of s***

:fight :fight

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(juddling @ May 23, 2007 -> 05:18 PM)
AFter his wife gets two restraining orders against him....this is the message he leaves on her voicemail

' It's on, dawg. You dead, dawg. I ain't even bulls-------. Your kids too, dawg. It don't even matter to me who is in the car with you. N-----, all I know is, n-----, when I see your m-----f------- a-- riding, dawg, it's on. As a matter of fact, I'm coming to your m-----f------ house."

Dukes is a bag of s***

:fight :fight

And there goes the possibility of getting Baldelli. Thanks for that, Dukes.

On a side note, does anyone else think of Bloodsport when they hear his name?

QUOTE(CanOfCorn @ May 23, 2007 -> 05:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I can't believe even after posting a current line of .204/.268/.358 and being on the DL, people are still obsess with getting Rocco. I'm guessing if his name was "Adam Smith," he wouldn't be in so much demand by this board.

Oh yeah, Dukes is a piece of s***. Where's soxfan101 on this?

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ May 23, 2007 -> 06:15 PM)
I can't believe even after posting a current line of .204/.268/.358 and being on the DL, people are still obsess with getting Rocco. I'm guessing if his name was "Adam Smith," he wouldn't be in so much demand by this board.

Oh yeah, Dukes is a piece of s***. Where's soxfan101 on this?

I stand by what I said, the one guy judging him on 2-3 articles which is dumb beyond belief. Obviously now that he threatened to kill his wife and her kids it changes things. In a lot of cases though, the media tries to make good people seem bad, and people that judge someone strictly by the media :chair

QUOTE(CanOfCorn @ May 23, 2007 -> 05:58 PM)

Put up your dukes eh? Frank Dux? Great movie.

P.S. Dukes is a piece of crap.

Edited by SoxFanForever

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ May 23, 2007 -> 05:04 PM)
I stand by what I said, the one guy judging him on 2-3 articles which is dumb beyond belief. Obviously now that he threatened to kill his wife and her kids it changes things. In a lot of cases though, the media tries to make good people seem bad, and people that judge someone strictly by the media :chair

I have seen it first hand he has a serious temper.

I have no doubt that if his temper goes unchecked he will either hurt someone or someone will hurt him.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ May 23, 2007 -> 07:04 PM)

Just admit... I was right! :cheers

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ May 24, 2007 -> 12:42 PM)
Nah, that was Ozzie :P

:P

I swear though, I know someone got plunked by Tracey on accident, Tracey apologized to him personally and then that person shoved him down. I think it was Dukes.

Dukes is a punk.

Like I've said and keep repeating: someone needs to welcome him to Chicago tomorrow.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ May 24, 2007 -> 12:55 PM)
:P

I swear though, I know someone got plunked by Tracey on accident, Tracey apologized to him personally and then that person shoved him down. I think it was Dukes.

Dukes is a punk.

Like I've said and keep repeating: someone needs to welcome him to Chicago tomorrow.

I would be shocked if he plays in this series. But if he does, I wouldn't mind someone lighting him up.

QUOTE(Cerbaho-WG @ May 24, 2007 -> 01:08 PM)
Good thing we're not jumping to conclusions here in this thread.

Yeah, you are right. I know anytime I want to tell my wife I love her, I leave her a message telling her that I am going to f***ing kill her and the f***ing kids. I mean you could go get a Hallmark card, but a message on her cellphone is so much more effective.

Gilbert played for St. Petersburg Times reporters a voice mail she says Dukes left for her, and this is how they transcribed the voice on the phone: "Hey, dawg. It's on, dawg. You dead, dawg. I ain't even bulls-------. Your kids too, dawg. It don't even matter to me who is in the car with you. N-----, all I know is, n-----, when I see your m-----f------ a-- riding, dawg, it's on. As a matter of fact, I'm coming to your m-----f------ house."

Gilbert also says Dukes called and told her to check her cell phone, to which -- she says -- he sent a text message with a photo of a pistol.

Dukes' response to the St. Pete Times reporters when they asked for a response to these allegations?

"I've got to go. I've got a video game to finish."

from www.cbssportsline.com

The whole story is there, I just enjoyed this part, in particular.

QUOTE(Brian @ May 25, 2007 -> 09:30 AM)
I don't get the connection to Guillen. I doubt Guillen ever threatened someone's life like that.

I'm more confused as to why the fat f*** from the NFL Network is now stealing Elijah Dukes' psychopathic ideas. Can't Jamie think of an original way to threaten his wife?