This has to be a hoax. right?

mr_genius

QUOTE(Heads22 @ May 25, 2007 -> 05:13 PM)
If that pig was really that size, I would be surprised if that gun did much. Depends where he shot it I spose.

Looks like he was using this. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S%26W_Model_500

The article says he is using a .50 caliber pistol and I believe that is the one. Supposedly the most powerful revoler ever made. Also, in the article it says he shot the thing 8 times. He had to hit something vital eventually. :D

QUOTE(mr_genius @ May 25, 2007 -> 05:14 PM)
yea, good point

can imagine if you were walking through the woods and saw something like that thing? :lolhitting

Some of the land I camp on down here has some tasty feral hogs but something that big would have me pissing my pants. I was invited on an archery hunt for hogs and decided being on the ground with a pissed off hog coming at me was not in my best interest.

QUOTE(mr_genius @ May 25, 2007 -> 07:02 PM)
pfft, he gotta be atleast 5'4"

what up soxlifeinPA? no post in long time.

hola senor genius. I've been busy at my new job. It's been almost 6 months since I started and it's been a wild ride. Managing is a whole new beast. I'm getting married in less than a month. That's about it for me. I'm 0 for 8 in my church softball league....but that has mostly to do with playing at the worst designed field in history (the sun sets directly behind the pitcher) ...I do have a walk, so my OBP is .125...I could probably play for the white sox and get the same results.

Sorry, going to www.monsterpig.com makes it quite obvious that those photos are fake.

Just comparing the first two photos shows how off the ratio's are, as the big is about 3/4 the size it is in the first photo in the 2nd one where its hanging from the ceilling.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ May 29, 2007 -> 09:54 AM)
Sorry, going to www.monsterpig.com makes it quite obvious that those photos are fake.

Just comparing the first two photos shows how off the ratio's are, as the big is about 3/4 the size it is in the first photo in the 2nd one where its hanging from the ceilling.

Didnt seem too obvious to me

They are showing a thing over hogzilla right now on discovery channel

After digging him up, he was really 7 feet long and 800 lbs... not 12 feet and 1,200 lbs like they people "claimed"

I don't buy this new one either