MacDougal is hurt...

Heads22

QUOTE(Heads22 @ May 27, 2007 -> 04:40 PM)
Ozzie mentions post game that he's got something wrong around his legs, groin or hamstring or something....he said he didn't think it was much...but there ya go.

No surprise that he is hurt. In my opinion he shouldn't even be out there if that is the case. I know guys like to tough it out, but he's not helping himself or the team with him pitching hurt.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ May 27, 2007 -> 04:40 PM)
Ozzie mentions post game that he's got something wrong around his legs, groin or hamstring or something....he said he didn't think it was much...but there ya go.

This is not a new comment. They made this comment on Whitesox weekly. He is working through a hamstring problem. Its time to stop having guys limp through. If they are hurting and they are sucking, put them on the DL and let them get healthy.

Mack is also having a lower stomach problem. He said that this morning on WSCR.

QUOTE(RME JICO @ May 27, 2007 -> 04:49 PM)
We are beat up right now, wow.

So much for having the great conditioning staff/trainer.

Sometimes you can't control injuries. Everybody's body is different. It is not the trainers fault if someone gets hurt.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ May 27, 2007 -> 10:13 PM)
You can tell Mack is injured just watching him run. If MacDougal has this problem, why is Ozzie throwing him out there every damn game? Its at least 2 and 0 on every hitter.

Yeah, if they were saying this week that MacDougal's been battling an injury, then Ozzie is an even bigger idiot than I give him credit for.

QUOTE(Brian @ May 27, 2007 -> 05:04 PM)
Sometimes you can't control injuries. Everybody's body is different. It is not the trainers fault if someone gets hurt.
I meant in terms of recogniton for the staff. In the past they got praise for having the least amount of days on the DL. Not this year.

MacDougal's caught the dreaded "Cliff Politte" syndrome. :angry:

Really he's not helping anybody pitching the way he is. Put him on the 15 day DL, and call up a healthy reliever to replace him. Our pen is back to looking like a mess right now, and it shows how important a healthy Mike MacDougal is to it.

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ May 27, 2007 -> 06:22 PM)
MacDougal's caught the dreaded "Cliff Politte" syndrome. :angry:

I was thinking the exact same thing at the game today. The crowd is brutal with him. It may be a case if it goes on much longer where he's going to have a tough time being successful in Chicago if he does get healthy.