White Sox vs. Twins, 5/28/07 (L)

WSoxMatt

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

f*** this team and f*** KW. We draw almost 3 million last year, and he does s*** to improve this team this year. All he did last offseason is b**** about how the market is all f***ed. I don't want to hear that s*** when we draw almost 3 million people. I mean honestly what the f*** did he do to improve this team this year. I'll give him the Danks and Massett trade, but other than that. He didn't do s*** to help this team this year, and for that I say go f*** yourself KW and JR.I'm sick of the way we get dominated by Santana every f***ing game he pitches against us. Our hitters make no adjustments whatsoever. And I am f***ing sick of it!!

QUOTE(diegotony06 @ May 28, 2007 -> 02:11 PM)
f*** this team and f*** KW. We draw almost 3 million last year, and he does s*** to improve this team this year. All he did last offseason is b**** about how the market is all f***ed. I don't want to hear that s*** when we draw almost 3 million people. I mean honestly what the f*** did he do to improve this team this year. I'll give him the Danks and Massett trade, but other than that. He didn't do s*** to help this team this year, and for that I say go f*** yourself KW and JR.I'm sick of the way we get dominated by Santana every f***ing game he pitches against us. Our hitters make no adjustments whatsoever. And I am f***ing sick of it!!

Someone needs a nap.

I totally agree with Santana statement

I'm sick of the way we get dominated by Santana every f***ing game he pitches against us. Our hitters make no adjustments whatsoever. And I am f***ing sick of it!!

Easier said than done.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ May 28, 2007 -> 02:12 PM)
Someone needs a nap.

:lolhitting No I don' t need a nap at all. I'm just sick of watching the same s*** over and over with this team when they face Santana. And the more I think about this past offseaon, the angrier it makes me, that KW had the balls to sit and b**** about the market after almost drawing 3 million fans. It's just a f***ing joke to me. I agree with fathom 100%, KW f***ed this team this year.