White Sox vs. Twins, 5/28/07 (L)

WSoxMatt

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ May 28, 2007 -> 08:45 PM)
No, because they suck. They only look good against us because of their speed. .230 batting averages with no power means you suck.

but they do alot of the little things nobody on our team does like Bunt and steal

QUOTE(fathom @ May 28, 2007 -> 03:39 PM)
No offense, as you know I like negative posts, but you're the dumbass for betting on the Sox.

I've been called worse!! I really felt we had a good chance at taking todays game. Oh well, s*** happens. I took the Marlins today too, so hopefully I will still make money today even with tis loss!!

QUOTE(chisoxfan79 @ May 28, 2007 -> 08:47 PM)
but they do alot of the little things nobody on our team does like Bunt and steal

No....they still suck. We don't need more bunting. It doesn't matter, the rest of the team is so slow anyways. All bunting would do is give up an out.

QUOTE(Soxfest @ May 28, 2007 -> 03:49 PM)
I really am tired of smugass KW sitting on his ass doing nothing but looking for guys on the cheap!

He's always been like that. But he gave 11 million a year to Vazquez, still can't figure that out??

QUOTE(Soxfest @ May 28, 2007 -> 03:49 PM)
I really am tired of smugass KW sitting on his ass doing nothing but looking for guys on the cheap!

The WS title has really gone to his head. He thinks he's smarter than everyone else. I loved his quote the other day how he's "used to winning". Someone should remind him that in the first 6 years of his GM tenure, he has won the division 1 time, despite usually having the highest payroll.

QUOTE(Soxfest @ May 28, 2007 -> 08:49 PM)

Wait until this offseason when we lose some high-priced guys. Everyone's expecting us to go after guys like Ichiro or Zambrano. I don't see that happening.

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ May 28, 2007 -> 08:51 PM)
The WS title has really gone to his head. He thinks he's smarter than everyone else. I loved his quote the other day how he's "used to winning". Someone should remind him that in the first 6 years of his GM tenure, he has won the division 1 time, despite usually having the highest payroll.

Such a great post....him and Ozzie are very arrogant now.

QUOTE(Soxfest @ May 28, 2007 -> 08:51 PM)
Thome looks lost today!

Against a lefty? NO WAY!

QUOTE(fathom @ May 28, 2007 -> 03:51 PM)
Wait until this offseason when we lose some high-priced guys. Everyone's expecting us to go after guys like Ichiro or Zambrano. I don't see that happening.

I agree 100% on the cheap is the JR/KW way!