White Sox vs. Twins, 5/28/07 (L)

WSoxMatt

• Replies 560
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Dick Allen @ May 28, 2007 -> 04:58 PM)
I was looking at the Tampa talent. It is far superior to the White Sox young guys. When these pitchers start to depart, it could get very ugly for a long time at USCF.

TB has a lot of young talent. Theyre just stuck in the wrong division

QUOTE(fathom @ May 28, 2007 -> 03:41 PM)
I just have such a bad feeling it will be Buehrle and Garland that are gone. Don't worry though, Floyd and Gio are ready to come up and lead us to a 5th place AL Central finish.

I believe it's inevitable the White Sox will experience a two/three year stretch where they're consistently under .500.

If this season ends poorly, you have to ask yourself whether it's reasonable to expect the White Sox to compete in 2008. Or 2009. If dangling Garland happens to give the White Sox a reasonable package, Williams would be a fool not to consider. We haven't even discussed the roster yet. Who'll replace Dye? Or Iguchi? Can Erstad possibly return for 6 million dollars if incentives are reached?

QUOTE(zenryan @ May 28, 2007 -> 09:02 PM)
when did Arnie Munoz become a right handed reliever?

Ha, that's who I compared him to before the game. Any righty with a slider who struggles more against righty hitters than lefty hitters obviously sucks.