And Thats a White Sox Loser !

It was an ugly game. I was so pumped when we got 2 homers off Santana and Konerko's 2 run single had us on top. But, what I have to question is Contreras. Does any other pitcher cause more trouble for themselves then Jose? The pitchers blew it again.

Edited by elrockinMT

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 28, 2007 -> 10:06 PM)
And I've seen the replay 4 times and still don't know what A.J. did.

Me either...and wouldn't it be stupid as a runner to try and step on the first baseman's heel. I would think you would be the one at risk for injury. You would definitely be the one to fall down and wipe out.

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ May 29, 2007 -> 09:11 AM)
Me either...and wouldn't it be stupid as a runner to try and step on the first baseman's heel. I would think you would be the one at risk for injury. You would definitely be the one to fall down and wipe out.

The replay they showed left me wondering why in the hell Moreau's foot was on TOP of the bag? I never really played 1B but my impression has always been that you butt the outside of your foot up against the side of the bag, not lay the inside of your foot parallel to the top of the bag?!?! Positioning your foot like Morneau's is just asking to get stepped on and presents a huge injury risk to both himself and the runner.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ May 29, 2007 -> 03:32 AM)
If you thought watching yesterday's game on TV sucked, you should have watched it surrounded by 27,000 fans wearing Morneau and Mauer jersey shirts like I did.

That sure blew.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

BTW, I have it on very good authority that Ozzie and the Umps were eating in the same restaurant, and that they were sending each other drinks. So I doubt the Umps have it in for anyone.