uggh...i'm hurtin'

soxfaninbeverly

the worst hangover ever.

I am never drinking again.

god damn Bud Light.

I felt the very same way on Thursday. I had waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many free coronas the night before. Like a dumbass, i woke up thursday and added a wendys burger and fries on top of all that gurgling corona. YEAH, im smart. :rolleyes:

Guest hotsoxchick1
Eh, give it a couple hours, youll be just fine.

BMR................ your back..... whooo hooo. i have missed you............... :headbang :D :D how ya doin hon.. did you have a good time??? ill catch up with you later on the aol thingy.. gotta tell me all about it...........

Belive it or not, Gatoraid or v-8 works great for a hangover.  Gotta drink 32 oz of it though. Just a tip from a long time irish boozer.  :D

The sugar in Gatorade gets treated the same way as alcohol when you're hung over so all you really do is just postpone your hangover. V8 works better. Or water (if you can hold it down).

Bud Light? :puke

The sugar in Gatorade gets treated the same way as alcohol when you're hung over so all you really do is just postpone your hangover.  V8 works better.  Or water (if you can hold it down).

Bud Light?  :puke

That all sounds great in theory, but when i have a serious hangover, the last f***ing thing my stomach wants is a bunch of V8.

The sugar in Gatorade gets treated the same way as alcohol when you're hung over so all you really do is just postpone your hangover.  V8 works better.  Or water (if you can hold it down).

That all sounds great in theory, but when i have a serious hangover, the last f***ing thing my stomach wants is a bunch of V8.

That's what I thought, too, but I tried it once and it made me feel better pretty relatively quickly, so I just get used to it. That and I like V8, anyway.

:cheers

That's what I thought, too, but I tried it once and it made me feel better pretty relatively quickly, so I just get used to it. That and I like V8, anyway.

:cheers

Hmm i will force myself to try that someday.

I lived on V8 this weekend! Believe it or not.. it's very soothing.

YA, I heard it gives you energy that way you dont need much sleep :huh:

BE GOOD

Guest hotsoxchick1

eat bread.. that helps soak up the alcohol... and then water.. lots of water .. gotta rehydrate.............keep the v8........ :D

V-8 is, by far, the most disgusting concoction ever marketed to the masses.

:pukeV-8