Colon you piece of fat lazy shit!

Mathew

White Sox fans sure are nasty.  No wonder the higher power makes the Sox lose so often.  With us as fans why should our team win!

Did you watch him today, he didn't want to be there. Maybe he didn't have it, but if that's the case battle, don't just go through the motions!

Why he didn't see fit to try today and kept looking to the dugout in hopes of being pulled I can't understand.  I see what people were saying about his attitude now though!

:fyou Fatass

"His attitude"? Dude, the guy just has a dead arm. Hawk and DJ were just talking about it. Well, at least we better hope all he has is a dead arm. Hawk said a pitcher will suffer dead arm once during ST, and then 2 times during the season. Hawk pointed out that Colon has 5 CG's, and he HAS pitched a ton of innings over the last month. I think they should skip his next start and let his arm recover. We need Colon to be dominant in order for us to compete for the division. If nothing else, we should get him right so we can showcase him for the Yankees, Boston, Giants, etc in case we fall out of it and decide to trade him.

Did you watch him today, he didn't want to be there.  Maybe he didn't have it, but if that's the case battle, don't just go through the motions!

Colon looked the exact same way when I saw him pitch the complete game against the Dodgers. If you are looking for Colon to pump his fist then you'll be waiting a long time.

Colon looked the exact same way when I saw him pitch the complete game against the Dodgers.  If you are looking for Colon to pump his fist then you'll be waiting a long time.

I wouldn't say he looked the same as when he pitched against the Dodgers, because on that night he was amazing. Today he was horrible, but I think I understand what you're saying -- he's not going to show emotion regardless of how he's doing.

I guess that means he doesn't care.

Colon looked the exact same way when I saw him pitch the complete game against the Dodgers.  If you are looking for Colon to pump his fist then you'll be waiting a long time.

I'm looking for Colon to want to get people out, to want to make a good pitch when he falls behind, to look like he gave a s*** that he was pitching so chicken s***, any of the above. It wasn't lack of emotion, it was lack of effort period.

I'm looking for Colon to want to get people out, to want to make a good pitch when he falls behind, to look like he gave a s*** that he was pitching so chicken s***, any of the above.  It wasn't lack of emotion, it was lack of effort period.

Everbody has a different personality.

Maybe he doesn't really care, or maybe he's just a veteran that knows that he's not going to have his best stuff everytime out.

Maybe he doesn't really care, or maybe he's just a veteran that knows that he's not going to have his best stuff everytime out.

People who don't care can't make it to the major leagues. And players who stop caring don't stay there long once they do.

And that right there, what you just said, is what makes the difference between bad starting pitchers, mediocre starting pitchers, good starting pitchers, and great starting pitchers. A bad starting pitcher is going to get lit most of the time, regardless of how is he throwing the ball. A mediocre starter will win with his good stuff and get rocked with his s*** stuff. A good starting pitcher will win with his good stuff and will battle with his bad stuff. A great starting pitcher will give you a very good effort every time out, regardless of stuff.

We, right now, only have one great starting pitcher, that being Esteban Loaiza. Colon has been good(but this was a very s***ty start), Buehrle has been in the middle(as has Garland), and, IMO, Wright has also been good, minus a start or two. Josh Stewart early on was just plain bad(he beat the s*** Tigers), and I believe those are the only 6 guys who've started games.

Back to the point of my post....every pitcher knows they won't have their 'A' stuff each time out. When you don't have good stuff, you have to battle and keep your team in the game. Mark Buehrle has made a living doing that.

this might be one of the dumbest statements/thread someone on this board has made all year.

Colon's a good pitcher, I've defended him plenty, he makes our team better. But when he's not trying to get it done, that's horses***. Some people need to remove their tongue from Bartolo's asshole.

Colon's a good pitcher, I've defended him plenty, he makes our team better.  But when he's not trying to get it done, that's horses***.  Some people need to remove their tongue from Bartolo's asshole.

I have to agree. Maybe he does have a dead arm. That shouldnt cause him to have a i dont give a f*** look on his face all game long, should it? Colon got rocked because he couldnt locate his pitches.

Dude ive been watching him pitch for years.  No he doesnt.

Alright I believe you, but I've just never really seen him look pumped on the mound. I remember when he pitched against Seattle in the first round of the playoffs. He was absolutely dominant, and he barely showed any emotion if any.

Alright I believe you, but I've just never really seen him look pumped on the mound.  I remember when he pitched against Seattle in the first round of the playoffs.  He was absolutely dominant, and he barely showed any emotion if any.

He isnt normally animated, thats for sure. But today, he had this look like he would rather be anywhere else. I am sorry if he has a dead arm. Mj never had that look, now did he?

Why he didn't see fit to try today and kept looking to the dugout in hopes of being pulled I can't understand.  I see what people were saying about his attitude now though!

:fyou Fatass

Shut the f*** up. Honestly, don't speak, one of the most moronic quotes I've ever seen.

Guest Ncorgbl
Colon's a good pitcher, I've defended him plenty, he makes our team better.  But when he's not trying to get it done, that's horses***.  Some people need to remove their tongue from Bartolo's asshole.

Colon is a good pitcher, when he wants to be, but as yet has not made the White Sox better. I don't think he wants to be here.

I believe you ncorbl but why wouldn't he want to be here of late?

We are showing some life. We have several fellow Spanish players.

As far as the look on his face, give me a break people.

WHo gives a f*** what look he has on his face.

That is absurd stuff right there.

Guest Ncorgbl
Colon has 5 CG, 122 IP. Yeah, he doesn't care one bit.

And a 6-7 record. He may care, but about what? It doesn't seem to be the White Sox he cares at all about. This is an 'Ace'?