Funniest TV moment

juddling

I think it was VH1 tonight where i saw they were counting down the top 100 funniest TV moments. (Remember when VH1 had videos). I refuse to watch almost anything on VH1 but it got my wife and me talking about what we thought was the funniest moments. Fell free to add your own.....

My number one funniest moment was in the tv show Taxi when the Reverend Jim was taking his driving test. Maybe it was because i was only 12 or 13 when it aired but it still makes me laugh...Christopher Llyod is brilliant!

Rev. Jim's driving test

:bang :bang

QUOTE(DrunkBomber @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 05:28 PM)
The Chapelle show Charlie Murphy E true Hollywood sotry with Rick James, before it was played out of course.

I happen to like the Prince version better. You guys want some grapes?

One portion of an Arrested Development episode that always gets me going... GOB is trying to swallow a key, using a ton of alcohol to get it down, choking, spitting up, having a hell of a time... then the words "Professional Magician: Do Not Attempt" flash across the screen.

Another moment from season 1... Michael and GOB are trying to trick george michael into not buying pot in the future, so they set up a sting with some "hot cops" friends of GOBs (strippers dressed as cops)... then George, Sr, their father, decides to teach them not to "teach lessons" (I know)...

So fake drug dealers come in, and as they get pissed bc the "cops" showed up, GOB yells... "they aren't real cops! look at how hot they are!"

i love that show.

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ Jun 4, 2007 -> 10:08 AM)
One portion of an Arrested Development episode that always gets me going... GOB is trying to swallow a key, using a ton of alcohol to get it down, choking, spitting up, having a hell of a time... then the words "Professional Magician: Do Not Attempt" flash across the screen.

Another moment from season 1... Michael and GOB are trying to trick george michael into not buying pot in the future, so they set up a sting with some "hot cops" friends of GOBs (strippers dressed as cops)... then George, Sr, their father, decides to teach them not to "teach lessons" (I know)...

So fake drug dealers come in, and as they get pissed bc the "cops" showed up, GOB yells... "they aren't real cops! look at how hot they are!"

i love that show.

omg, I love that episode. My favorite part is when Michael asks George Michael if he was down by the pier because some people saw him down there and George Michael goes, Maybe it was the other George Michael, you know, the singer song-writer. I absolutely love that kid's deadpan.. But there could be almost any moment from that series that qualifies. I love all the really dirty jokes.

I don't know why but one scene that always cracks me up in from the 2nd season of Scrubs when Cox is trying to decide between Heather Locklear and a pregnant Jordan and the new radical song is playing and the two women are strutting around--Jordan in that scene slays me. And I don't know why.

QUOTE(Soxy @ Jun 4, 2007 -> 01:45 PM)
omg, I love that episode. My favorite part is when Michael asks George Michael if he was down by the pier because some people saw him down there and George Michael goes, Maybe it was the other George Michael, you know, the singer song-writer. I absolutely love that kid's deadpan.. But there could be almost any moment from that series that qualifies. I love all the really dirty jokes.

I don't know why but one scene that always cracks me up in from the 2nd season of Scrubs when Cox is trying to decide between Heather Locklear and a pregnant Jordan and the new radical song is playing and the two women are strutting around--Jordan in that scene slays me. And I don't know why.

"Are you forgetting I was a professional twice over? An Analyst and a Therapist, the world's first Analrapist."

"Good. I was hoping he would be gifted sexually."

There's just something about Tobias missing his mouth when tossing food up in the air that slays me. "I'm afraid I just blue myself."

Tobias is probably the most quotable person on the show, David Cross just has so many outstanding one liners. "Hey! Where the f*** are my hard boiled eggs!?"

"And secondevly I know you're the big marriage expert, oh I'm sorry, I forgot your wife is dead!"