White Sox vs. Blue Jays, 6/02/07 (L)

DBAHO

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't care if Wells is 0 for his last 100, and Stairs is hitting well....I'll take my chances against Stairs every single time. Ozzie over the last 5 years has made every move imaginable during a game to not let Stairs face us.

QUOTE(mr_genius @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 01:27 PM)
who do you want ozzie to bring in this early? have Jenks throw 4 relief innings every game? the whole pen pretty much sucks outside of the closer and our LOOGY. not really any good options.

Exactly. So who's to blame for that? Kenny Williams. Not to mention this offense IS STILL anemic.

Ozzie however also needs to be blamed, he has still made plenty of questionable calls in April til mid May.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 02:28 PM)
I don't care if Wells is 0 for his last 100, and Stairs is hitting well....I'll take my chances against Stairs every single time. Ozzie over the last 5 years has made every move imaginable during a game to not let Stairs face us.

And when Mac or Aardsma walks Stairs we still are screwed. Today is on Kenny Williams, period.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 02:28 PM)

the pen can't get anyone out. i know in your world "everything is ozzies fault". but come on.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 07:28 PM)

Just remember this whole 2 weeks of bad baseball started at Wrigley because we pitched to Henry Blanco like he was Pujols

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 02:26 PM)
What happened in the game to cause it?

Pagan made the 1st out of an inning on a close play at third by trying to advance on a ball in the dirt. Fans and Pinella (or however you spell it) thought he was safe. Replay show out.

QUOTE(chisoxfan79 @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 02:28 PM)
No clue I just flipped over during the break

cubs tied it in the 7th, gave a run back to atlanta in the 8th, and then in the bottom of hte eighth pagan doubled, and then was thrown out at 3rd with nobody out trying to get to 3rd on a ball that skipped away from salty....it was a close play, but pinella went nuts, and kicked a whole bunch of dirt on the 3rd base umpire and kicked his hat a few times....it was pretty funny though i woulda laughed harder had we not just given up a 3 spot