White Sox vs. Blue Jays, 6/02/07 (L)

DBAHO

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 02:14 PM)
If you think this is a great time to bring in a gas can who cant throw strikes with 2 men on, and Frank Thomas backing this guy up I suggest you get back to your afternoon beer.

Just looking for someone to actually put some thoughts behind doom and gloom statements. I agree with everyone about not liking him out there, but wanted some actual thoughts from people.

QUOTE(vandy125 @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 02:16 PM)
Just looking for someone to actually put some thoughts behind doom and gloom statements. I agree with everyone about not liking him out there, but wanted some actual thoughts from people.

I dont want MMac facing Thomas.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 07:16 PM)
You have to pitch to Frank here. If you face Stairs, and bring in a lefty, then they'll have Wells bat. Ozzie doesn't believe in walking the go-ahead run to the plate anyways.

Forgot about Wells on the Bench So did Ozzie

Edited by chisoxfan79

I know our righties in the pen not named Jenks all suck, but anybody but MacDougal. I'd rather see Dewon Day to be honest. Luckily we were bailed out because Overbay swung 3-1 and happened to smoke it right to somebody, and Thomas walked, so Mike is done for the day. Get it done here Matty.

QUOTE(The Ginger Kid @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 02:17 PM)
i can't believe mcd is used for anything but clean up at this point

How many quotes do we need to see about a hamstring injury do we need before its time to DL the kid, work on his mechanics during the DL, and then rebuild him. Having him going out there not 100% and throwing the ball all over is begging for an arm injury.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 02:17 PM)
I know our righties in the pen not named Jenks all suck, but anybody but MacDougal. I'd rather see Dewon Day to be honest. Luckily we were bailed out because Overbay swung 3-1 and happened to smoke it right to somebody, and Thomas walked, so Mike is done for the day. Get it done here Matty.

Dewon Day should still be in AA. Printz should be up. He has major league experience so he wont piddle the mound. And his numbers are sick right now.

QUOTE(vandy125 @ Jun 2, 2007 -> 02:16 PM)

MacDougal has proven he has ZERO use all year. At least Aardsma had a stretch where he was really good, even if it was a fluke.

Yep, here is Wells. I'm having flashbacks to 2 Saturdays ago right now when this happened to Ozzie. However I will admit as sad as it sounds I'd rather have Matty face Wells than ANY of our righties not named Jenks face Matt Stairs. That is how bad our righties are right now.