White Sox vs. Blue Jays, 6/03/07 (L)

BearSox

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 3, 2007 -> 02:26 PM)
How about:

Call up Fields, Prinz, Bukvich, Vasquez

Send down Aardsma, Day, Masset to be a AAA starter, DL MacDougal

The papers say MacDougal has options left. Why DL him? Let him go walk AAA hitters in Charlotte.

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jun 3, 2007 -> 01:27 PM)
I really admire Kenny for putting this bullpen together. Never before has a collection of guys that can not get an out been collected so closely together.

this has to be every bit as statistically amazing as the 2005 bullpen

QUOTE(diegotony06 @ Jun 3, 2007 -> 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
f*** THIS f***ING TEAM. THIS IS f***ING RIDICULOUS!!!! A BUNCH OF OVERPAID MOTHER f***ERS. 0-56 AGAINST f***ING RELIEVER, THE f***ING BULLPEN CAN'T SHUT A f***ING TEAM DOWN. f***ING 2 f***ING OUTS AND CAN'T f***IN GET A 3RD f***ING OUT WITHOU GIVING UP f***ING RUNS. TAKKE THIS f***IN TEAM KW, AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR f***ING ASS!!! I'VE NEVER f***IN BEEN SO f***INN PISSED OF ABOUT A f***IN TEAM THAN I f***IN AM NOW. I'G f***IN GET RID OF f***IN ALL OF EM. f***IN NO GOOD MOTHERf***ERS!!!!

:cheers

QUOTE(GOD @ Jun 3, 2007 -> 07:27 PM)
this isn't Ozzie's fault anymore. It doesn;t matter who we put in their gonna blow it. Oh and scoring 3 runs a game isn't gonna get the job done either. We don't seem to have problems hitting in the first three innings.

No offense, but that's a lame excuse. He had a chance to put our toughest pitcher against lefties into the game to face someone who can't hit lefty pitching. He, or Cooper, didn't do it, and we probably just lost the game because of it.

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Jun 3, 2007 -> 01:28 PM)
Teams would be smart just to start their bullpen against us. Score some runs, then put the starter in ala the Royals a few years back.

I think that was the Devil Rays under Lou Piniella

QUOTE(TitoMB345 @ Jun 3, 2007 -> 02:28 PM)
Teams would be smart just to start their bullpen against us. Score some runs, then put the starter in ala the Royals a few years back.

I thought it was crazy Lou Pinella that tried that in his last year with Tampa in '05. I remember it being talked about when he came here for a series in July.

I will not give the pitching that much of a break but when the opponents spend the entire game hitting, they are bound to get on a roll.

Tallet has thrown 43 pitches in 3 innings for god's sake.

This is the american League you need to hit hte ball. For f***'s sake at least get a hit.

Masset threw as many pitches that inning as Tallet has in three.

Time to cut the lawn.

If its Walker's fault the offense sucks, why wouldn't it be Cooper's fault the bullpen sucks? 2 baseball geniuses, 2 guys who know more about winning and good players than anyone else in the universe, KW and Ozzie, said the bullpen was one of the best in the game coming into this season. They have to be either at the bottom or right next to it now. Coop can't fix 'em.