RockRaines has got some competition...

BearSox

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I don't know what hte SoxTalk rules are with regard to SEXY but I've got an avatar that's sexy and funny and might compete with these dudes' but I want someone to tell me if it's all right. No nudity. I see it as no different than any of the others, really, but I'm putting it out there for anyone to use if they want, and for anyone to object to, I guess.

(I spoke to HEads about it and he said, "I've got no problem with it. Someone else might, though." So there we go. I'm seeking second opinions.)

brandytitsim0.gif

Rock, then Whitewashed. Rock's is more obscure than the Sara Varone clip -- that's gotta count for something.

When Rock got rid of his old avy, I was massively depressed...for about 1/3rd of a second...until I saw the new one... That history of excellence deserves some recognition.

And after those two, noone is close.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 09:16 PM)
Well, I don't know what hte SoxTalk rules are with regard to SEXY but I've got an avatar that's sexy and funny and might compete with these dudes' but I want someone to tell me if it's all right. No nudity. I see it as no different than any of the others, really, but I'm putting it out there for anyone to use if they want, and for anyone to object to, I guess.

(I spoke to HEads about it and he said, "I've got no problem with it. Someone else might, though." So there we go. I'm seeking second opinions.)

brandytitsim0.gif

I've got a problem if somebody tells you that you can't put that up. That's just...awesome.

I changed mine in light of this topic.

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 09:32 PM)
I think Juddling and the dude with the Brittany Murphy on the horse avatar are good.

Should I change it back?

You know, I feel like an ass because I've PMed you twice about Murphy to ask who it was and then I forget your name? But hey, I was pretty sure it was BobDylan.

I love your new avatar, Bob. It's sexier than the other one. The other one's great, though, and I hope to see it back SOMEDAY. Just not yet!

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 10:29 PM)
You know, I feel like an ass because I've PMed you twice about Murphy to ask who it was and then I forget your name? But hey, I was pretty sure it was BobDylan.

I love your new avatar, Bob. It's sexier than the other one. The other one's great, though, and I hope to see it back SOMEDAY. Just not yet!

I might just put it in my sig. :D