Crede Out Again, Possible DL Trip (per Score)

Gregory Pratt

Crede and his camp thought he could play and play well without the surgery. Now my guess is he gets the surgery after they nurse him along the next 3-4 months with a stint or two on the DL which gives Fields a taste.

Crede then gets this done after the season, hopefully for his sake proves he can play in 2008, guess what, just in time to be a FA for '09.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(29thandPoplar @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 10:13 AM)
Crede and his camp thought he could play and play well without the surgery. Now my guess is he gets the surgery after they nurse him along the next 3-4 months with a stint or two on the DL which gives Fields a taste.

Crede then gets this done after the season, hopefully for his sake proves he can play in 2008, guess what, just in time to be a FA for '09.

And either way, it's the White Sox that get screwed.

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 12:00 PM)
So Joe Crede is a liar?!? Do you have any proof on this?!?

So your theory is a professional ballplayer will risk have surgery on his back for no reason just to cover up a bad two months?!?

Do you think before you post or just type whatever pops in your mind??

When Glaus gets hurt he doesn't play. He's already been on the DL once this year. He missed almost the enitre 2003 and 2004 seasons.

Crede's mistake has been playing thorugh the injury and not taking care of it early.

My reasoning is, should two months of this season be written off to him having a bad back. If Crede has been hurt why not come out with it and go on the DL instead of looking lost at the plate? Who gained by him doing nothing for two months?

He has done nothing but hurt the club since day 1 of this season if he has been hurt. If he could have sat out the two months and come back healthy whenever it would be better than what we have going right now.

The problem I have with the whole scenario probably goes to this agent whose best interest could be looked at a couple of different ways.

From a buisness stand point, is Joe Crede the 2006 version, the 2007 version, the 2004 version and what is the long term stand point of the organization in him. I will defer to the health professionals to determine whether back surgery was necessary or not, that is not for me speak of.

What is Joe Crede to this team right now. If he has been hurt since April that is inexcusable as he has been hurting this organizationas a whole and continues to do so.

Edited by Jenks Heat

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 01:44 PM)
My reasoning is, should two months of this season be written off to him having a bad back. If Crede has been hurt why not come out with it and go on the DL instead of looking lost at the plate? Who gained by him doing nothing for two months?

He has done nothing but hurt the club since day 1 of this season if he has been hurt. If he could have sat out the two months and come back healthy whenever it would be better than what we have going right now.

The problem I have with the whole scenario probably goes to this agent whose best interest could be looked at a couple of different ways.

From a buisness stand point, is Joe Crede the 2006 version, the 2007 version, the 2004 version and what is the long term stand point of the organization in him. I will defer to the health professionals to determine whether back surgery was necessary or not, that is not for me speak of.

What is Joe Crede to this team right now. If he has been hurt since April that is inexcusable as he has been hurting this organizationas a whole and continues to do so.

Maybe because he thought he could play through it?

A guy doesn't try to play through pain, he's a pussy, he's JD Drew. A guy tries to play through pain, he's selfish and hurting the organization. Once you're injured you're f***ed either way, I guess.

QUOTE(jackie hayes @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 11:07 AM)
Maybe because he thought he could play through it?

A guy doesn't try to play through pain, he's a pussy, he's JD Drew. A guy tries to play through pain, he's selfish and hurting the organization. Once you're injured you're f***ed either way, I guess.

Of course...he could have just listened to the team and had the surgery.