Baseball draft

easyw

I think that ESPN (or ESPN2) is going to televise the first round of the baseball draft on saturday. I read that this is the first time this has ever been on TV. Usually, its a conference call.

I'm not too sure what to look for... more than any other sport, highly touted baseball prospects seem to wash out a lot more than football or basketball.

Maybe it will be intersting to see if the A's draft another Jeremy Brown-type guy... I want to see who gets that tall pitcher from Vandy, and that catcher from Georgia Tech... other than that, I dunno.

Anyone gonna watch?

well whoever the cubs get at 3 will get hurt doing his first interview. he will try hard to talk and his lungs will explode on the spot, leaving the cubs with another prospect that has their career go to $***

QUOTE(briguy27 @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 11:18 AM)
well whoever the cubs get at 3 will get hurt doing his first interview. he will try hard to talk and his lungs will explode on the spot, leaving the cubs with another prospect that has their career go to $***

Really? Does their minor league system suck?