White Sox vs. Yankees, 6/6/07 (L)

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 08:50 PM)
Its cold.

They are depressed.

Flip their cards.

perfect storm.

Its cold.

Dye fell down. I had these flashbacks to the old lady falling down, pessing the medic alert button. I have fallen and I cant get up.

Everyone loves Misses Fletcher

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 08:51 PM)
I'm shocked we've beat this Yankees team 3 times this year.

I'm not overly shocked, the Yankees have a horrible bullpen and their SP is bad. As I posted yesterday, yesterday's offesnive performance was one of the most pathetic I can remember, there were hanging BB and 88mph FBs all night, and the Sox just dribbled down their leg.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jun 7, 2007 -> 01:52 AM)
:lolhitting

The rest of the team might be too lethargic to help Dye not die though.

They'd have no problem pulling him up....pulling is the one thing they know how to do.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 06:51 PM)
The Message board sure is quite when the team sucks ass. I remember how much fun it used to be when we had a competitive team. Sigh....

it's like listening to rush limbaugh...mopes like myself venting outrage at the liberals Sox

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 08:55 PM)
It's unreal that basically once the opponets score their 2nd run, the pitching staff basically has to hold them there, a 3rd run and the game is over

What was the quote in late April. When the weather gets warmer, then there will be a reckoning, a payback.

LOL

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 09:00 PM)
I wish there was a way I could sell all my tickets back at face value or exchange them for a year when we have a team.

Imagine the poor guys who have the weekend packages. Every sunday is a loss.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 09:03 PM)
Wow, more stupid coaching. I can't wait for this whole coaching staff to be fired.

Yup, Razor has to see the bad jump by Owens and how shallow Melky got that ball.

How many of our guys have been cut down at the plate with about 5 or more feet to spare.

Lets reverse that.

How many 60 mph dribblers have our OF arms have thrown in, that come into the plate 5 feet after the runner scores.