White Sox vs. Yankees, 6/6/07 (L)

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(minorsfan @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 09:15 PM)
Yeah cause he hit a bomb to the second baseman!!!!

it's a different situation with runners on 1st and 3rd with 1 out than 2 outs runner at 1st. It changed the whole complexion of that inning

DJ trying to take some heat off the offense. Stating that our pitching should just buck it up, and pitch out of their minds and dont allow the other team to score.

4 runs a game we score. When was the last time 4 crossed the plate.

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 08:16 PM)
it's a different situation with runners on 1st and 3rd with 1 out than 2 outs runner at 1st. It changed the whole complexion of that inning

Then it would have been a doubleplay....

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 09:16 PM)
DJ trying to take some heat off the offense. Stating that our pitching should just buck it up, and pitch out of their minds and dont allow the other team to score.

that's ridiculous, the pitching is the ONLY reason this team is in any sort of position to be in the WC race, enough is enough, it's time for the offense to do SOMETHING

QUOTE(briguy27 @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 09:14 PM)
javys pitching? are u serious? last outing, he went 8 and gave up no runs, and this game, he has given up 4 runs. sure, that isnt GREAT, but with the offense that we should have right now, 4 runs is a good game, b/c konerko, thome, and dye should all be hitting at least 275 right now

Oh yeah. Those 1.5 good outtings completely change my mind.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 7, 2007 -> 02:16 AM)

It's getting to the point where I'm way too comfortable with us losing. I don't even think my blood pressure is high right now.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 07:18 PM)
It's getting to the point where I'm way too comfortable with us losing. I don't even think my blood pressure is high right now.

You know, that's a sad point. This is so much less frustrating than that 7 game skid in August-Sept of 05...I miss those days.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 09:19 PM)
You know, that's a sad point. This is so much less frustrating than that 7 game skid in August-Sept of 05...I miss those days.

Tell me about it. I miss the days where losses would hurt so bad until the next game started while wins would just make me ecstatic the rest of the day.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 7, 2007 -> 02:19 AM)

Those guys seemed to care. This team just makes losing seem so easy now.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Jun 7, 2007 -> 02:20 AM)
How come nobody in the organization has been commenting on this offense? When was the last time Hawk said "I never seen a team with this much talent go through a funk like this?"

That was the 2006 slogan. 2007 slogan will be "they just could never all be healthy at the same time".

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 09:20 PM)
unreal... Hawk, DJ, Farmer and Singleton can talk up Wang all they want, fact is he came in with an ERA over 4.00, I'm so tired of struggling pitchers facing this offensive and magicly finding it

Mr. Clippard would of had a hard time getting out of the 3rd against the Barons. 87 mph straight as an arrow fastballs down the cock.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 09:21 PM)
That was the 2006 slogan. 2007 slogan will be "they just could never all be healthy at the same time".

that argument defeats itself IMO. The Sox have had some injuries yes, but they have been spread out, and PK and Dye have been here the whole time

QUOTE(SoxFan562004 @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 09:21 PM)
KW won't do it, even after this I think they're still within spitting distance of WC, KW will want to prove he's right

I wish KW luck.. if this continues like this it will take a lot to get them in the WC.