Cracked.com's list of "That Guys"

Steve9347

I'm probably the only person that had no clue who the #1 guy was when I first saw him.

I had to look him up on IMDB. I barely remember him from The Longest Yard and The Green Mile. I've seen I, Robot but don't remember him in it. I don't think I've seen any other movies he's been in.

QUOTE(juddling @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 09:33 AM)
Actually...i'll refer to him as Zephrim Cochran....Damn you, you geeky Star Trek memories

:bang :bang

Oh come on dude, you at least have to be able to spell Zefram Cochrane's name correctly.

Interestingly, that's not the only Star Trek role that Cromwell has had. He played Prime Minister Nayrok of the planet Angosia in the episode of the Next Generation "The Hunted", a the leader of a Karemma delegation in DS9's "Starship down", and I think something else thrown in there.

Alright, who called in the geek squad? ;)

Anyways, I didn't recognize half the list...

rose.jpg

but he should be higher. He's a badass in probably about 5 movies a year and very recognizable, yet I'll never remember his name.

Edited by SleepyWhiteSox

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 12:14 PM)
Alright, who called in the geek squad? ;)

Anyways, I didn't recognize half the list...

rose.jpg

but he should be higher. He's a badass in probably about 5 movies a year and very recognizable, yet I'll never remember his name.

See, I don't think he should be on the list because he IS a badass and always in good movies.. I guess he somewhat is a "that guy" but I think hes far from an unknown

They missed PETER STORMARE's best role toda - the VW Engineer. That dude is hysterical in those commercials. (Also, he isn't eastern European, he is Swedish.)

I am glad the mentioned JT Walsh - one of my favorite character actors - RIP.

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Jun 6, 2007 -> 12:42 PM)
They missed PETER STORMARE's best role toda - the VW Engineer. That dude is hysterical in those commercials. (Also, he isn't eastern European, he is Swedish.)

I am glad the mentioned JT Walsh - one of my favorite character actors - RIP.

haha, he was also Slippery Pete in the Frogger Seinfeld episode