White Sox vs Yankees, 6/7/07 (L)

Chisoxfn

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 7, 2007 -> 10:20 PM)
Things have gotten so bad that we have people in the crowd running on the field to try and hit against our relievers.

I dunno why, but this made me laugh out loud.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 7, 2007 -> 10:20 PM)
Things have gotten so bad that we have people in the crowd running on the field to try and hit against our relievers.

I guess I shouldn't have turned the game off so early. Craptastic.

QUOTE(Flash Tizzle @ Jun 7, 2007 -> 10:20 PM)
Please, idiots, don't run onto the field. I don't want to have to read about it in the Tribune tomorrow.

Especially when they probably didn't mention the fans running after Ramirez last week. (I wouldn't know I don't read their Cubs articles.)

QUOTE(quickman @ Jun 8, 2007 -> 03:21 AM)
MLB players versus minor league players. We now know what the KC fans have been going through.

I was just typing that. Buckvich vs ARod....who in the hell do you think is going to win that battle?

QUOTE(Jimbo @ Jun 7, 2007 -> 10:22 PM)
White Sox baseball

using one s***ty bandaid players to fix our personnel problems again and again and again.

or...

White Sox Baseball: Findin' New Ways To Lose Every Night.

QUOTE(kwolf68 @ Jun 8, 2007 -> 03:22 AM)
Jose leaves in the 8th inning having yielded 1 run with 2 runners on...less than 5 outs later there are 8 runs on the board. This team is not entertaining me.

Happens about twice a week these days. This sounds bad, but I'd rather still see MacDougal and Aardsma up over these losers. At least they have a chance to get back on track and being MLB caliber relievers.