What would happen if we still had Freddy Garcia?

whitesox94

What would happen if we had Freddy Garcia  

10 members have voted

1. 1. What would happen?

• We would be the best team in the majors
    • We would have traded another starter
    • B-mac would still be traded
    • Are team would suck even more

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jun 9, 2007 -> 09:58 PM)
If Garcia was still on this team, the supervolcano under Yellowstone Park would have erupted in May of 07, causing widespread destruction.

In retrospect, it's better we traded him.

yeah, people complained about the trade but gio is establishing himself as one of baseballs top pitching prospects, and anything we get from floyd is just bonus probably

QUOTE(daa84 @ Jun 10, 2007 -> 09:15 AM)
yeah, people complained about the trade but gio is establishing himself as one of baseballs top pitching prospects, and anything we get from floyd is just bonus probably

LOL, i like how you quoted Heads22's response with the Supervolcano, and then gave a serious response. :lol:

What difference would it make if Freddy was on the team. He isnt bullpen help, the starters arent the problem. In truth, his ERA would probably be a little higher than Danks or roughly the same.

Freddy Garcia has a 5.90 ERA, 1.60 WHIP, .318 batting average against, 1-5 record, a broken down arm due to overuse (happy 31st b-day today Freddy!) and will get overpaid by a mile and a half by somebody like the Yanks this offseason. Oh, and he's in the freaking NL doing this, and now on the DL as well. Hell, we look like we got a coup just to get Gio for him now almost. No thanks.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jun 10, 2007 -> 09:40 AM)
LOL, i like how you quoted Heads22's response with the Supervolcano, and then gave a serious response. :lol:

What difference would it make if Freddy was on the team. He isnt bullpen help, the starters arent the problem. In truth, his ERA would probably be a little higher than Danks or roughly the same.

His ERA would be twice as high as Danks.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 10, 2007 -> 12:26 PM)
His ERA would be twice as high as Danks.

I didnt want to say that because I hadnt looked at his stats, so i was trying to be generous. It sure looks that way though