White Sox Loser

whitesoxfan101

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 15, 2007 -> 09:24 PM)
The avy would be way more impressive if you put two-face in a Sox hat/uni.

But that would require work and I'm not exactly down for that. Eh, we'll see.

QUOTE(BearSox @ Jun 15, 2007 -> 09:25 PM)
I think the half and half one. With the mixture one, people might get confused and think it is one of the dodger's prospects that they never seen before.

True, true.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K., so when Gonzalez came to bat there in the 9th and I looked at the TV with a confused look and said "huh?", it was a proper reaction??? I'm finally getting the hang of this "at home managing" thing??? Cool...somebody call Ozzie for me...I have a few tips for him. :D

QUOTE(Balance @ Jun 15, 2007 -> 09:30 PM)
Are the Sox going to win another game all year???

It would be quite impressive to lose 100 or so games in a row. We would be the first professional team to ever do so, right? In college, doesn't like Temple have a similar losing streak in football?

Edited by BearSox

QUOTE(BearSox @ Jun 15, 2007 -> 09:32 PM)
It would be quite impressive to lose 100 or so games in a row. We would be the first professional team to ever do so, right? In college, doesn't like Temple have a similar losing streak in football?

Hey, you have to shoot for something, right?

Presenting your 2007 Fecalball Professional Baseball team.

The Royals obviously have turned over their status to our team. By next week if we keep playing like this, we will be in 5th place.

festival_of_clowns.jpg

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Jun 15, 2007 -> 09:37 PM)
SSI, I think your last post said "HIT THE BALL", the Bucs did. Did you flip over some baseball cards during the game?

I didnt watch the game. I went out, had a few drinks and now I am going to a movie. Its a great experience taking a break.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 15, 2007 -> 09:38 PM)
I didnt watch the game. I went out, had a few drinks and now I am going to a movie. Its a great experience taking a break.

Flip over to the back of your movie ticket and let me know what Pods will do when he gets back. :P

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Jun 15, 2007 -> 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
O.K., so when Gonzalez came to bat there in the 9th and I looked at the TV with a confused look and said "huh?", it was a proper reaction??? I'm finally getting the hang of this "at home managing" thing??? Cool...somebody call Ozzie for me...I have a few tips for him. :D

:lolhitting