White Sox vs. Phillies, 6/13/07 (L)

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 11:49 AM)
Terrero moving up in the line up... Anyone think he could make a reasonable shot at the #2 hitter with Iguchi leading off until the ambigiously injured duo makes a return?

Terrero is too much of a free swinger for that responsiblity. The prospect that screams number 2 hitter is Sweeney.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 11:49 AM)
Terrero moving up in the line up... Anyone think he could make a reasonable shot at the #2 hitter with Iguchi leading off until the ambigiously injured duo makes a return?

Iguchi should lead off period. The remainder of the year should be used to see if this guy has the ability to get on base without using home runs and see if he got concentrate on OBP. I am tired of the fast low OBP guy up there. The pipedream of Ichiro is gone with Seattle looking like a competitve team. No way they let him go. Next year there are no options right now. See what Iguchi could do.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 11:52 AM)
Terrero is too much of a free swinger for that responsiblity. The prospect that screams number 2 hitter is Sweeney.

The more I saw of Sweeney, the more he looks like he will be a future #2 or #9 hitter.

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SEASON STARTS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep, just wait till danks gives up 4 right here

i love how our SP get behind hitters consistently :angry: :chair

3 more runs here and i called it