White Sox vs. Phillies, 6/13/07 (L)

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Honestly, it's not surprising. You look at their lineup, and you just have to know we're not going to shut them down.

what about our line up though? i guess it's been so many games by now that what you see is what you get. chicago's offense is a joke and the players are just stealing millions from the organization right now. 4th highest payroll for this? I could do better than KW.

QUOTE(DonnyDevito @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 03:13 PM)
what about our line up though? i guess it's been so many games by now that what you see is what you get. chicago's offense is a joke and the players are just stealing millions from the organization right now. 4th highest payroll for this? I could do better than KW.

Anybody could do better, but could you do worse? :P

QUOTE(DonnyDevito @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 03:13 PM)

The only thing everyone expected this team to be able to do was hit.

There were questions about the rotation, the bullpen was questionable and the defense was in doubt, but this team was going to hit.

I don't know what the problem is, but the offensive ineffectiveness we're seeing now is something VERY few people mentioned as a possibility coming into this season.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anybody could do better, but could you do worse? :P

oh yeah, but give me $104 million to spend and i think i'd have atleast a 50/50 shot at being better than the 2007 white sox. last place here we come. why? because mark grudzlanek and the Royals actually try to win. these white sox play without any heart. thus, the constant losing. they're fine with that. it's okay to lose for Konerko and the White Sox. why? because one of their pay checks could feed a million starving africans in Eithiopia.