White Sox vs. Phillies, 6/13/07 (L)

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 02:24 PM)
If it wasn't for those dam Nationals, I'd say we are well on our way that #1 pick next year.

Why does it matter. Anything worth that pick is represented by Boras. We could get the same pick at 25 that we will get at 1 or 2 based on the devil representing anything good.

Another game where we get a few runs early, and then we just go silent and wait for the other team to comeback against our pitchers. It's fine though....this team is so bad, it's not worth it to hope they get a few wins and fool our GM. There is absolutely no excuse for the Sox not to become sellers.

Edited by fathom

Abraham f***ing Nunez. Well they have given the Phils plenty of opportunity to embarass themselves and finally the Phils are taking advantage of it.

The point made earlier of Ozzie making sure guys play the right way....that is funny as nobody on this team does except maybe Garland, Thome, Jenks and Buerhle.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 12:28 PM)
Another game where we get a few runs early, and then we just go silent and wait for the other team to comeback against our pitchers. It's fine though....this team is so bad, it's not worth it to hope they get a few wins and fool our GM. There is absolutely no excuse for the Sox to become sellers.

Indeed?

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 02:22 PM)
Its not like he was our 9th OFer or anything...

Dye

Podsednik

Anderson

Sweeney

Erstad

Ozuna

Mackowiak

Terrero

When you are down to that level, its not going to be pretty.

Yeah, I know.

I'm disappointed that anyone would think that anyone thinks Owens is a viable future player.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 02:30 PM)
I am glad I decided not to go to the Philly series. Too bad I have tickets for Pitt. :crying

Enjoy the park. It's beautiful.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jun 13, 2007 -> 02:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am glad I decided not to go to the Philly series. Too bad I have tickets for Pitt. :crying

yea my dad and i were going to go to the philly series then drive down to pittsburgh. im going to pitt too, where are your seats?