Anyone watching the Cubs?

Big Hurtin

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee got hit by a pitch in the wrist that was high in and tight. Derrek goes to first and is jawjacking with the pitcher. All of a sudden, he throws a haymaker and begins to throw punches. The Padres pitcher throws a few back and then everything devolved into a total clusterf***. Both benches and bullpens cleared.

QUOTE(Big Hurtin @ Jun 16, 2007 -> 01:05 PM)
Bench clearing melee ensues.

That was awesome. I was laughing so hard.

Wow.

They are talking about DLee getting the HBP for Soriano showing up Peavy with that HR. They showed the video of it and Peavy's comment in the paper that the next guy should get hit in the ribs to show players that they should just put their head down and run the bases like they've done it before.

Lee missed on the one punch he got in and Chris Young missed both punches he threw at Lee as well.

Marcus Giles did a great job of getting getting his pitcher out of there and then separating the 2 groups of players.

Carlos Zambrano just ran out there like a f***ing maniac throwing punches at anyone who could get within reach of. What a f***ing nutjob that guy is.

Alfonso Soriano started all of this bulls*** yesterday with his ridiculous twirl and moonwalk to first base after a homerun late.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 16, 2007 -> 01:10 PM)
Lee missed on the one punch he got in and Chris Young missed both punches he threw at Lee as well.

Marcus Giles did a great job of getting getting his pitcher out of there and then separating the 2 groups of players.

Carlos Zambrano just ran out there like a f***ing maniac throwing punches at anyone who could get within reach of. What a f***ing nutjob that guy is.

Alfonso Soriano started all of this bulls*** yesterday with his ridiculous twirl and moonwalk to first base after a homerun late.

No s***, god I hate Soriano, he does so many things just to shove it in teams faces, his stupid hop catch, bat flick of the wrist after homer, cocky player.

That moonwalk yesterday was just pathetic.

MLB seriously has to start handing out more serious punishments for this stuff, for mature players this is pathetic.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 16, 2007 -> 02:10 PM)

Not only did he not get tossed, but he's pitching now. Don't change the channel, I don't think this is over.

After what Soriano did yesterday, a message needed to be sent. That is garbage what he did, and if I was a pitcher, next time Soriano came up to bat, he would be eating dirt.

what inning did the fight happen? So when the game is achieved, I could go directly to the fight.