Willie Harris

greg775

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, although I think Rowand is a corner outfielder by heart. His lack of "natural instincts" in CF scares me a little bit.

I just don't want to see Jiminez anymore - PLEASE PLEASE NO. The way he plays baseball literally turns my stomach. It's one thing if you're lazy, and it's one thing if you're stupid. But when you're stupid AND lazy, get the hell off my team! :nono

Jiminez has the baseball I.Q. of a tree stump.

I know that I rip Kenny Williams more than most people, but I will say this:

He's not an imbecile. I'm sure he has been keeping track of every stupid baserunning play Jimenez makes, every boneheaded swing he takes with a guy on base, every puss-armed throw he makes. and every concrete-skulled mistake he makes in any category. And I'm sure he's even more sickened with it than we are.

I'm sure Kenny and Jerry M. have had more than a few passing conversations about D'Angeloser Jimenez. There's a reason why 2 organizations have dumped him in spite of all his "natural talent." And now we know why first hand.

Harris came back nicely last night with two hits, one being a triple to right, but batting below the Mendoza line means he will have to show more than that to change a lot of people's minds. I think he should get some playing opportunity at 2B and let's see where he and the Sox are at by the break. I still think Miles is someone we should look at before closing the book on our on people.