And that's a white sox loser

NYSox35

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I don't want us to win b/c I don't want KW thinking we have a shot to make the playoffs and keeping all our old guys, I couldn't help but root for us to pull that one out. I guess when it comes down to it, I just don't like losing.

QUOTE(dasox24 @ Jun 17, 2007 -> 04:26 PM)
As much as I don't want us to win b/c I don't want KW thinking we have a shot to make the playoffs and keeping all our old guys, I couldn't help but root for us to pull that one out. I guess when it comes down to it, I just don't like losing.

I know what you mean, man. I was hoping for it too.

It's sad though that it's not a surprise to have a HR robbed and to have Iguchi look pathetic up there.

QUOTE(3E8 @ Jun 17, 2007 -> 04:27 PM)
In previous seasons, I would be completely devastated by each loss. Now I just don't care at all.

Yeah, I have a hard time bringing myself to watch the games.

This team just isn't any fun to watch. I'd say it's time to give up on this year and make any deals we can to get some young talent.

QUOTE(3E8 @ Jun 17, 2007 -> 03:27 PM)
In previous seasons, I would be completely devastated by each loss. Now I just don't care at all.

Yeah, it doesn't effect me much. Just hate watching Javy and MacDougal stink up the joint.

QUOTE(dasox24 @ Jun 17, 2007 -> 03:26 PM)

I wouldn't ever want us not to win, but would rather have KW realize this team isn't going to cut it. I don't see how he doesn't realize this team would be lucky as hell to be .500 in the end.

Oh and welcome back Mac, I see your extensive time in the minors got you back on track.

I don't know about you guys, but I "tivo" watch these games. I just pause the game for 10-15 minutes and watch something else for that time, and then I just fast forward through the game. It has gotten so predictable what will happen. I make a fun little game out of it. And then when I run out of time, I just repeat the pausing and watching something else. I usually only did this for games I had to record since I was out or something, but I just give up. Might as well clean some stuff off of the tivo while I skim through the game.

4-17 in our last 21 games. I still cannot believe someone has not been fired over the crap that is being put out on the field.

The firesale needs to start now.

The way this team is playing it is hard to believe they won the WS 20 months ago.

with about 9 or so minor league skilled players on the team....i don't expect much to happen, especially when majority of the bullpen are AAA talent. I feel sorry for the vets....how do you get any motivation when the same results happen with the young guys, except Fields. It's basically training and learning now.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 17, 2007 -> 02:41 PM)
Those were arguably our 2 best hitters (sans Thome) when they went down. What are you talking about?

When you compare people performing poorly to people who are performing like garbage, the poorly performing people look a lot better.

Well at this rate it looks like we will get a top 10 pick even though our scouting department would tank it on another note how empty will the cell be this week against the Marlins and on another note the Bears released the training camp scheudule.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jun 17, 2007 -> 05:28 PM)
When you compare people performing poorly to people who are performing like garbage, the poorly performing people look a lot better.

Pods and Erstad were performing poorly when they went down? Jeez, what the hell was I watching?