White Sox vs. Marlins, 6/18/07 (W)

knightni

QUOTE(Tony82087 @ Jun 18, 2007 -> 05:43 PM)
100% agree with Fathom and Flash here. There has been enough baseball played this season to make it clear this team WILL NOT go on any sort of run this season, but is in a position to be able to acquire a lot of young talent with aging veterans.

I said it about a week ago, but JD and Mark could hold the keys to the future of the Sox for the next 5, 6 years.

Bummer - Sox win.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 18, 2007 -> 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Its nice to see you are on peoples nuts again.

HA HA! Whatever that means. Grow up and have fun watching the game instead of nitpicking every little thing. Jeeze! If you can't enjoy a game when the SOx are up 9-3 I have no idea what is wrong with you. Are you never happy, ever? It will never be perfect. Deal with it.

Edited by southsideirish

QUOTE(southsideirish @ Jun 19, 2007 -> 12:38 AM)
HA HA! Whatever that means. Grow up and have fun watching the game instead of nitpicking every little thing. Jeeze! If you can't enjoy a game when the SOx are up 9-3 I have no idea what is wrong with you. Are you never happy, ever? It will never be perfect. Deal with it.

It once was...

051026_soxwin_hmed_9p.h2.jpg

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Jun 18, 2007 -> 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oz says he wasn't doing his job, so he had to go.

Why is Walker still here again?

Oh right, we scored 10 runs tonight so that buys him about 3 days. When Pods and Grinderstad come back we'll average 11 runs per game!

....and if anyone says "Crede and/or Erstad wouldn't have gotten picked off by Olivo," they are correct because Crede and Grinderstad would not have been on base.

That is the biggest f***ing lie. Raines chose to leave.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 19, 2007 -> 12:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It once was...

051026_soxwin_hmed_9p.h2.jpg

Kudos to you, but even that season - it wasn't with perfectly played games. Where was the offense that season? There is always something to nitpick and to complain about if you are looking for it. SS71 tends to do that no matter what. I'm surprised you haven't noticed that.

QUOTE(southsideirish @ Jun 19, 2007 -> 12:38 AM)

If you don't like what is posted, then click on the ignore button. You jumping on everyones jones and giving them advice on how to be a fan is getting a bit old. I would question your happiness when you feel the need to be mother to posters on here and give them advise on how to be. A lot of us spend a good amount of time and money on this team. I understand that the team isnt perfect, but I am so sorry that a sub 500 team doesnt exactly give me a tickle in the pink areas these days.

QUOTE(southsideirish @ Jun 19, 2007 -> 12:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That is the biggest f***ing lie. Raines chose to leave.

I thought so too, but Ozzie came out with it a few weeks ago:

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slug=whit...t&type=lgns

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?sectio...&id=2624402

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geu8GBsXdGtAUB...26league_id=626

Hell I don't even know how I missed those articles.

Care to rethink your post?