Cleveland Indians Fan

TSZMike

Hey I didnt see a place for new members so I thought I would post here. Been an Indians fan since I can remember.

I am mainly a football guy but a sports fan in general. I run my own sports website and that takes away a lot of my time but I need to get out so I figured what better way then coming over to a rivals site to get the talks flowing. Deb told me about this site and thought I would come check it out. Looks pretty good so far.

QUOTE(Jimbo @ Jun 18, 2007 -> 11:16 AM)
Were bitter sox fans....or just jealous

welcome

Hey man I hear ya I remember when someone was in the series not to long ago. Cleveland fans dont have anything on you as of right now :crying except a lead in the division. Which to me means nothing right now. The sox are not through this season you should know that by now

QUOTE(TSZMike @ Jun 18, 2007 -> 10:19 AM)
Hey man I hear ya I remember when someone was in the series not to long ago. Cleveland fans dont have anything on you as of right now :crying except a lead in the division. Which to me means nothing right now. The sox are not through this season you should know that by now

um then your just clueless.... :drink

this sox team has packed it in for the year....

QUOTE(TSZMike @ Jun 18, 2007 -> 10:31 AM)
Clueless? Nah I dont think so but I do not watch many of the Sox games. They still have all the talent and its way early in the season. Is it because they dont want to play, coaching or something else?

why come to a sox message boards and have no knowledge of the team......sorry thats just stupid

someone else can take the time and explain to this wahoo wat is new.

QUOTE(Jimbo @ Jun 18, 2007 -> 11:35 AM)
why come to a sox message boards and have no knowledge of the team......sorry thats just stupid

someone else can take the time and explain to this wahoo wat is new.

One would think if you dont know a lot about the team then going to a team site would be a good choice not going to a san francisco message board to find out about the sox's ? I mean clue me in if I want to find info on the sox where should i go?

Edited by TSZMike

QUOTE(TSZMike @ Jun 18, 2007 -> 10:44 AM)
One would think if you dont know a lot about the team then going to a team site would be a good choice not going to a san francisco message board to find out about the sox's ? I mean clue me in if I want to find info on the sox where should i go?

im sure there are plenty of videos of monkeys taking dumps on youtube...that is about the same joy the sox have given to us this summer.

QUOTE(Jimbo @ Jun 18, 2007 -> 11:51 AM)
im sure there are plenty of videos of monkeys taking dumps on youtube...that is about the same joy the sox have given to us this summer.

Now I see where you got your unique name of "threadkiller" kind of sucks to see your first post by someone like you.

QUOTE(TSZMike @ Jun 18, 2007 -> 11:42 AM)
You sure can. Doesnt bother me at all because I will stick around just to me makes the site look bad. But it is what it is.

Don't let one pissy poster define your experience here.

QUOTE(Jimbo @ Jun 18, 2007 -> 11:41 AM)
boohooo can i wipe your eyes.

Is there a reason why you feel the need to be a dick to all fans of opposing teams on the board? We really don't want you representing the board when a new poster makes their first appearance, you seem to do your best to chase them off.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 18, 2007 -> 12:47 PM)
Is there a reason why you feel the need to be a dick to all fans of opposing teams on the board? We really don't want you representing the board when a new poster makes their first appearance, you seem to do your best to chase them off.
Kalapse, no worries man I am not worried about this hard head got to deal with people like this on a daily basis.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 18, 2007 -> 12:49 PM)
I do it all the time. :cheers

Cool its pretty easy to do as well good by Jimbo

QUOTE(TSZMike @ Jun 18, 2007 -> 11:51 AM)
Kalapse, no worries man I am not worried about this hard head got to deal with people like this on a daily basis.

Cool its pretty easy to do as well good by Jimbo

sorry dude rough morning........welcome Mike, have fun, watch the gloom and doom of our team in HD.

sorry again.