Cleveland Indians Fan

TSZMike

Welcome Aboard!!!

I feel for a Tribe fan...sure their team is feeling success right now, but every fan wants that ultimate prize. The World Series Championship. The Indians really got bit in 1995 and 1997 and they haven't had a WS champ in a VERY long time. Second only to the Cubs. As a Sox fan, I understand their misery, excitement and trepidation about this season.

Even though we suck right now, I'm sure they would take a year of sucking for the taste of a championship.

We can still savour ours from 1 1/2 years ago.

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Jun 18, 2007 -> 02:12 PM)
Welcome Aboard!!!

I feel for a Tribe fan...sure their team is feeling success right now, but every fan wants that ultimate prize. The World Series Championship. The Indians really got bit in 1995 and 1997 and they haven't had a WS champ in a VERY long time. Second only to the Cubs. As a Sox fan, I understand their misery, excitement and trepidation about this season.

Even though we suck right now, I'm sure they would take a year of sucking for the taste of a championship.

We can still savour ours from 1 1/2 years ago.

Exactly my man. Thanks for the welcome. Championships is where its at if you dont have any making the playoffs and not winning the trophy you are just another loser

QUOTE(briguy27 @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 05:18 PM)
Have fun with your new rookie QB for the Browns. His arm sucks, kind of like Alex Cintron's.

Quinn's arm does not suck.

He can throw 50-55 yards on the fly.

Besides, accuracy matters as much as distance.

Vick throws deep, but can't hit a pit bull at 45 yards.

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 08:07 AM)
For what it's worth, I would rather have Cleveland win the division and go to the playoffs than Detroit. Its not so much that I like Cleveland as that I dislike Detroit (since the Bulls v. Pistons days) that much more.

After the mid/late '90s, I dislike the Indians WAY more than the Tigers.

QUOTE(knightni @ Jun 21, 2007 -> 02:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Quinn's arm does not suck.

He can throw 50-55 yards on the fly.

Besides, accuracy matters as much as distance.

Vick throws deep, but can't hit a pit bull at 45 yards.

I'm not positive, but I'm almost positive that his throws over 40 yards were completed only 40% of the time. So maybe I should re-phrase my original statement to "His accuracy on deep balls sucks."

QUOTE(briguy27 @ Jun 21, 2007 -> 05:22 PM)
I'm not positive, but I'm almost positive that his throws over 40 yards were completed only 40% of the time. So maybe I should re-phrase my original statement to "His accuracy on deep balls sucks."

His accuracy is bad period