White Sox vs. Marlins, 6/19/07 (L)

knightni

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jun 19, 2007 -> 09:43 PM)
That's absurd. Ozzie's protecting his arm today.

Aside, he's been pretty good about letting him stay in the game while not overtaxing his young arm. If Danks were more effecient, he'd pitch longer.

Not that I'm knocking Danks. I'm not. He's learning in the majors what he should've learned in the minors, but he was too good for that, so here we are.

I'm defending Ozzie from your blasphemy. ;)

he got it backwards too, it should be

"Ozzie Guillen is to Jerry Manuel as John Danks is to John Garland"

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 19, 2007 -> 09:05 PM)
Just got back to see Aardsma throwing medicore fastballs right down the middle. Also, since when did Danks become Neal Cotts?

Danks is learning on the job. He needs to throw that changeup more and he will be okay. Hopefully tonight was the start of an adjustment that he needs to make.

QUOTE(caulfield12 @ Jun 19, 2007 -> 09:08 PM)
Is KW still in possession of his mental faculties?

I am in Philippines now, but it seems he might need to be checked into psychiatric center.

What's the deal with Aardsma? Same 'ol same 'ol?

Hopefully your travels there are a lot better than mine. The heat, and the food didnt agree with me.

this is the same old white sox offense. uribe is stealing $6-7 million per year from the Chicago White Sox. he must be in bed with Ozzie Guillen because dude sucks more than anybody else on our team yet he never misses a game.

we get a few runs early and then shut down for the rest of the game.

typical white sox

QUOTE(DonnyDevito @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 12:13 PM)
this is the same old white sox offense. uribe is stealing $6-7 million per year from the Chicago White Sox. he must be in bed with Ozzie Guillen because dude sucks more than anybody else on our team yet he never misses a game.

typical white sox

Uribe's actually only making 4.15M this season FWIW.

QUOTE(DonnyDevito @ Jun 19, 2007 -> 09:13 PM)

typical white sox

We already know the offense sucks. I am the official soxtalk champion of that cause.

Watching Fields hit, watching Danks pitch.