White Sox vs. Marlins, 6/19/07 (L)

knightni

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 20, 2007 -> 12:27 PM)
You just want to see him get ahead of hitters

Well you can't have everything for a starting pitcher in his 1st season in the bigs I'm afraid.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 19, 2007 -> 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is Hawk blind. When I am at the park, I can tell pretty quickly when the ball is gone or not. He ejaculates all over the monitor, then pisses in his cheerios when its a warning track shot.

i think that's because the alcohol is doing the talking.

:huh

i knew Dye was going to go down like a sack of potatoes on that one. Lindstrom was just having too much fun watching how fast his pitches were. he was waaay to confident that last at bat.

man, i wish we had a lindstrom. oh yea, he's mike macdougal. :bang

QUOTE(DonnyDevito @ Jun 19, 2007 -> 09:37 PM)
i knew Dye was going to go down like a sack of potatoes on that one. Lindstrom was just having too much fun watching how fast his pitches were. he was waaay to confident that last at bat.

man, i wish we had a lindstrom. oh yea, he's mike macdougal. :bang

Our hitters are undisciplined. They had this on the XM baseball morning show, talking about how the scouting report on the sox is, throw it near the plate and they will swing.

i wonder why greg walker can't pick that up?

that's the matt thornton i remember. easy 1-2-3 inning. i wonder if he'll go another. i know he can.

Edited by DonnyDevito

Whomever is responsible for our power hitters, doing that shuffle show bunt, pull back take a strike crap needs to stop. If you want to take the pitch, take it from the position you will be swinging at it from in the first place. You dancing around, and then taking a strike is foolish.