Knights lost 10-2

Bourgeois 1-4, solo HR, K

Pods 1-3, 2B, R, BB, K, pickoff

Sisco 1 IP, 1 BB, 2 hits

Barons shutout again

Collaro 2-4, 2 K

Nanita 2-3

Russell 5 IP, 4 R

Car-Cali League All-Star Game: Armstrong 0-2, R, K Schnur 0-2, K Cunningham 3-3, BB (heh)

Carter 0-2 with a walk and a K in the SAL All-Star Game. Francisco Hernandez went 0-1. De Los Santos got 3 groundouts in his 1 inning of work, allowing just 1 hit.

Great Falls lost 2-1

Bristol's opener got PPD.

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ Jun 19, 2007 -> 09:43 PM)
When I saw this, I knew without even checking that he did poorly.

What's even worse. Is that I tried to post in another thread where somebody was excited about Richar's first appearance in Charlotte that I bet he goes 0-for with 3K's now that he's a Sox prospect, but my I got a PHP error. I was off by one.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Jun 19, 2007 -> 09:49 PM)
What's even worse. Is that I tried to post in another thread where somebody was excited about Richar's first appearance in Charlotte that I bet he goes 0-for with 3K's now that he's a Sox prospect, but my I got a PHP error. I was off by one.

Can't always be right.

As for Richar my breakdown of the trade was posted in the trade thread. Oh well what can be done?

When is Getz suppose to be back? I was semi-optimistic about him after his solid start to the season(I love high average great plate disipline players and think the Sox offense needs more of those type of players). However, with his injury combined with the addition of Richar his window might be closing.